CONCERT FOOTAGE THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is a place to discuss Bayarea music get off the boards with ya'll childish shit,that's why a lot OG' Siccness folks don't come on here as much because of bullshit and negativity folks put out there. Let's stick to the script..
This nigga ain't even from the Bay Area so ur argument is invalid you rap fanatic fuck you mad cuz u can't come on here and talk about Bay Area rap lol do u not have Instagram? Snap chat? U still rely on this? Lol loser

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Good luck, hopefully kids are free . $40 this year what a rip off I went 2 years ago when they only took donations or it was $10 after they ran out of free tickets, last year was $20 this is from my email they got early bird tickets and outlets $20 tickets it's was fun experience you know the city got their hands in it so the prices went up .Hiero Day

May 9, 2002
I GET LEGEND TREATMENT 90% OF THE PLACES I GO THESE DAYS AND GUESS WHAT?? I REALLY DID SAVE FEDDYS LIFE...U KNOW WHY?? CUZ I GOT THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUTH IN ME AND AINT NEVER BEEN A CLOWN LIKE YOU. MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL MEET SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHATS UP WITH ME AND YOU DONT HAVE 2 ASSUME SO MUCH LIKE A BOBBLEHEAD BITCH WITH NO GUIDANCE.
#YUP YUP
Modern medicine saved Fed-X, not "spirit" or any other religious nonsense.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
tay sleep at c-bos feet like a dog lol
c-bo hits tays kids in front of him lol
He sleep on cbo's dryer
Cbo bitch slapped tay in front of his wife and kids
He way tay up at 4am and make him sweep the porch
Tay looking like the lift team at south sac Kaiser. They gave him scrubs to feel like he was part of the nurse team lol
Bruh they hired him for the miracle unit after he brought fed x back to life!!

Attachments

May 28, 2016
LOL.....U CAN TRY 2 SLANDER WITH FALSE THINGS BUT MY SPIRIT IS OF THE TRUTH...YOUR WORDS ARE JUST THAT. IM ON POINT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. KEEP IT UP. U ONLY CURSE YOURSELF DISRESPECTING THE TRUTH...ALL THE JOKES AND BABBLE IS IRRELEVANT. I TOLD YALL A LONG TIME AGO U BARKIN UP THE WRONG TREE. I CAN SHOW U BETTER THAN I TELL U. KEEP UP THE CIRCUS ACT, IT STRENGTHENS MY SPIRIT. I THINK I LIKE U MF'S. THANKS

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL.....U CAN TRY 2 SLANDER WITH FALSE THINGS BUT MY SPIRIT IS OF THE TRUTH...YOUR WORDS ARE JUST THAT. IM ON POINT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. KEEP IT UP. U ONLY CURSE YOURSELF DISRESPECTING THE TRUTH...ALL THE JOKES AND BABBLE IS IRRELEVANT. I TOLD YALL A LONG TIME AGO U BARKIN UP THE WRONG TREE. I CAN SHOW U BETTER THAN I TELL U. KEEP UP THE CIRCUS ACT, IT STRENGTHENS MY SPIRIT. I THINK I LIKE U MF'S. THANKS

cheeto @cheeto we helping tay cope with life we give him strength!!!! he needs us we his new c-bo!!!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004