Computer people...MAC's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I am wondering what the best browser for Macs is. I use firefox and it craps out on me sometimes. It just gets stuck or the screen gets all funky. I dont really like safari. So whats left to choose from?

Jun 15, 2005
I used firefox for about two years, then I switched back to Safari.

I've also tried Opera and Camino, and I still like Safari.

May 11, 2002
i just ordered a macbook pro
this morning...im hyped
I love mine. It has never crashed on me since ive owned it. Just have to restart firefox every now and then. I'll try to use safari from now on. I just dont like that it doesnt have tabs for other internet windows.

Dec 25, 2003
what pisses me off about firefox

when you open a new window in ie, it automatically defaults to the current page

when you open a firefox tab or window it starts blank unless u click a link

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I use firefox cuz it has more features and plug ins.....coolaris is hella tight cuz you can preview pages....my firefox crashes tho, but I think thats just firefox in general....I use safari occassionally when I want something quickly since firefox takes longer to start...I haven't tried any other browsers in dumbass long tho

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Camino and Opera. both tabbed, but Camino is made by mozilla so it crashes and slows way the fuck down when u go to MU.
Opera ive been using Opera for over a year, its my fav browser by far. i almost never use safari

Dec 2, 2005
another question, if u plug in ur ipod on your mac, can you play the songs using the ipod device, or does itunes only play songs that are attached to your computer drive?

Dec 2, 2005
you can play songs off your ipod with itunes

::
fsho, cause when my book comes in, i aint gonna put any songs on the hard drive (cause i got an external drive for that), so instead imma just play music off my ipod...

cause on my dell, when i plug in my ipod, i cant play shit, it's all in grey

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you're gonna have to erase your ipod, you can't have them cross platforms....the ipod has to be formatted to either Mac or Windows, so if you want to use it with your Mac you'd have to erase it and slave it to a Mac instead of to your Dell

Dec 2, 2005
oh yeah i know, i got all my songs in an external drive, so i aint trippin about reformatting....

my main concern is that when i take my macbook to places, there wont be any songs in the drive, so i plan to just plug in my ipod, and use itunes to play the songs...