COMPTON'S MOST WANTED "hood took me under" VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAD 100 REPRESENT CD'S AND COULDN'T SELL ONE COPY? CUZ U A DUMB MUTHA-FUCCA THATS WHY, IF I HAD 100 COPIES FOR-SALE, YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ME BAD MOUTHIN' MY OWN PRODUCT. YO DOG I GOT WEED FOR SALE, BUT MY SHITS BAMMER....STEP YA GAME UP NIGGA.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
bigbreaded said:
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAD 100 REPRESENT CD'S AND COULDN'T SELL ONE COPY? CUZ U A DUMB MUTHA-FUCCA THATS WHY, IF I HAD 100 COPIES FOR-SALE, YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ME BAD MOUTHIN' MY OWN PRODUCT. YO DOG I GOT WEED FOR SALE, BUT MY SHITS BAMMER....STEP YA GAME UP NIGGA.
I sold alot i didnt sell all of them. no one fucks with that shit around here that shit was wack anyways dog. I ended up selling them for 2.00 each and thats all they are worth.

Why you want another copy of that shit?

Jan 10, 2006
bigbreaded said:
LOL!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
swoop187 said:
I sold alot i didnt sell all of them. no one fucks with that shit around here that shit was wack anyways dog. I ended up selling them for 2.00 each and thats all they are worth.

Why you want another copy of that shit?
First you say you couldnt give them away..then you say..you ended up sellling them for $2 a C.D.......