Complex: The 50 Most Slept-On Rappers of All Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Neither is yours. #fact #thankU
That is implied in my answer #asshole #fuckfacesmug

Music is all opinionated, there will never be a consensus of best rapper, song, album ect. Its personal.

troll 0R0 @0R0 knows this though... you trolled my response.

Jul 4, 2011
Thats your opinion. Your opinion is not #fact.
No, but I've never heard anyone who liked The Jack Artist refer to any of the other ones I mentioned or his material on the Mob Trials for that matter as trash other than Tear Gas which is a very different album than JA. IMO a lot of his best work is not on The Jack Artist, it's by far his best O/A album though.

Props: ParadoxMRR
Sep 14, 2011
I hate to breakup the shit-on-Tha Jacka-fest but how the fuck do people like bubba sparxxx make that list? there were alot artists on there that left me scratching my head.

lmfao at them using that damn ESG pic.........that fucking pic kills me everytime. had I saw that pic as a kid maybe I wouldnt do drugs. they should put that pic every in e.r., methadone clinic and on light posts in heavy drug areas

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I hate to breakup the shit-on-Tha Jacka-fest but how the fuck do people like bubba sparxxx make that list? there were alot artists on there that left me scratching my head.
Bubba Sparxxx should not have been in the list - I guess they meant critically unappreciated in his case, but for me personally he actually had way more commercial success than he should have ever had and that alone should have disqualified him from the list

P.S. I did not criticized The Jacka as an MC - he's a quite good MC. Unfortunately, a lot of very good MCs never make even a single decent solo album, which is obiosuly a lot more tragic than when some wack MC makes a crappy album, and is even more so when it's the Mob Figaz who as a whole have such a solid catalogue (despite putting quantity over quality at times) we're talking about

Props: S.SAVAGE
Sep 14, 2011
Bubba Sparxxx should not have been in the list - I guess they meant critically unappreciated in his case, but for me personally he actually had way more commercial success than he should have ever had and that alone should have disqualified him from the list

P.S. I did not criticized The Jacka as an MC - he's a quite good MC. Unfortunately, a lot of very good MCs never make even a single decent solo album, which is obiosuly a lot more tragic than when some wack MC makes a crappy album, and is even more so when it's the Mob Figaz who as a whole have such a solid catalogue (despite putting quantity over quality at times) we're talking about
I gotchya..........