competitive hustle league album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Yup, surprisingly, I found it at the Insyder's booth in Spokane mall. Had to cop it, its solid. All 3 of em did their thing on it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah it's a 9 track EP...now i just need to either find it at the store or see Notes when he has some lol..

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Wassup ya'll. The album did technically drop but I'm on a little mini tour right now with Soulja and Rain City Promotions and will be back in the next few weeks. We just had a show in Moses Lake and had 3 shows in Montana, we're in Idaho now, gonna hit Salt Lake City, Boise, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Sacramento, and then up thru Oregon and Washington. I have the albums on me, so gimmie a few weeks and I can send em out as soon as I get back in town. If you want a copy you can send $7 by PayPal to [email protected] The only place they're available now is at Insyders in Spokane. Good lookin out on scoopin it up Gu. The album is an EP and has 9 songs. We had some hold ups and weren't able to record any new music so we decided to drop it as a street album and also to promote my upcoming album "The Saran Wrap Rapper Volume 1". We got features from Pain, Mista Wrong, and A-Wax and have production by Big Ice, Appolo, Pain, D-Sane, Red Head Steve, DJ Roc'phella, and On One. Holla

Apr 10, 2006
Where yall perform at in Moses and when? Didn't hear no promo for it and would've slid thru to support. Was there today for the Lowcos carshow.

May 2, 2002
Wassup ya'll. The album did technically drop but I'm on a little mini tour right now with Soulja and Rain City Promotions and will be back in the next few weeks. We just had a show in Moses Lake and had 3 shows in Montana, we're in Idaho now, gonna hit Salt Lake City, Boise, Lake Tahoe, Reno, Sacramento, and then up thru Oregon and Washington. I have the albums on me, so gimmie a few weeks and I can send em out as soon as I get back in town. If you want a copy you can send $7 by PayPal to [email protected] The only place they're available now is at Insyders in Spokane. Good lookin out on scoopin it up Gu. The album is an EP and has 9 songs. We had some hold ups and weren't able to record any new music so we decided to drop it as a street album and also to promote my upcoming album "The Saran Wrap Rapper Volume 1". We got features from Pain, Mista Wrong, and A-Wax and have production by Big Ice, Appolo, Pain, D-Sane, Red Head Steve, DJ Roc'phella, and On One. Holla
what parts of oregon you comin through?