Comparing E-40 Curb Commentator to Mac Dre Treal T.V. (A Discussion)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E40 Curb Commentor / Mac Dre Treal T.V. artwork look very similar, although Treal TV came out 16 years before it. As a bay area rap fan, this has gotten a lot of people talking. We never want to forget about Mac Dre! I actually commented on E40's instagram about it, and was instantly blocked! In response, we went live to discuss both album covers and how we feel about the situation. Bay Area / Rap fans all around: what do you think?

Later on that night, I sent this live video to many people. We went live to get Dubee (Thizz Nation) views about the situation. Dubee (Thizz Nation) weighed in on E-40 Curb Commentator Album Cover. We never want to forget about Mac Dre!

I just want to start an open discussion about this. What do the fans think?

91079613_3061004087282925_13035252749005444_n.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
E-40 looks like a sports commentator, if anything he was copying ESPN.

Mac Dre looks like a news anchor, if anything he was copying Channel 11.

I don't understand why mufuckas searching for something that's just not there.
Bored niggas just tryna start somethin up during this quarantine lol

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. if thats true then i must be the most flattered playa out there pimpsu you undersmell that? trust me slugger. - E-40 2002

Sep 26, 2008
E40 Curb Commentor / Mac Dre Treal T.V. artwork look very similar, although Treal TV came out 16 years before it. As a bay area rap fan, this has gotten a lot of people talking. We never want to forget about Mac Dre! I actually commented on E40's instagram about it, and was instantly blocked! In response, we went live to discuss both album covers and how we feel about the situation. Bay Area / Rap fans all around: what do you think?

Later on that night, I sent this live video to many people. We went live to get Dubee (Thizz Nation) views about the situation. Dubee (Thizz Nation) weighed in on E-40 Curb Commentator Album Cover. We never want to forget about Mac Dre!

I just want to start an open discussion about this. What do the fans think?

View attachment 8595
Side note: Do you always be wearing yo crown when u just chillin at ya house?