Communication to a Class

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
First, dont come in here and hate. If this shouldnt be posted or asked then thats cool, but just delete it...no need to come in here and flame or anything.

I'm a teacher (well, graduating to be a teacher) and have a job currently teaching kids (middle school kids 6-9th grades). I've been a tech fan since i was about their age and nobody knew who tech was. Tech (and strange music in general) is getting a lot bigger and i can really tell by how many kids are sporting tech shirts, and are listening to strange music a lot more (i ask them about their favorite music to try and connect with them). It's not just the juggalo kids like it used to be either, its all of the kids.

My question is this.....

Does anyone have a way of contacting someone at strange (tech, kali, kutt, scoob, etc.) so that 1 of 2 things could happen: 1) The kids could contact them somehow and show support and ask a question or something OR 2) They could just issue a statement or say something to the kids (work hard, stay in school, drop and and sell drugs.....whatever the message was they wanted to give).

If i could email them or call them or something that would be cool, but i know that some of ya'll got some inside stuff that maybe you could just talk to them (or email or call or whatever).

Any help would be cool, it was just interesting how many of these kids REALLY idolize strange and it could make a pretty big difference in their lives if a good message directly to them could come from someone like that.

Thank you guys for any help you guys can give me, I really appreciate the help.

Oct 17, 2006
PM me any details or questions you have if you have questions or need to speak a little more privately. OR you can email me at [email protected]. I REALLY appreciate any help you guys could give.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
816-229-4700

Glenda Cowan is the secretary, and if you patch through to her with your query, she'll guide you through whatever outcome there may be to this.

Nov 4, 2005
damn glenda is still there??? i remember giving strange music all this info as far as Touring over in Iraq when i was there and she was who i was talkin to

Oct 17, 2006
Thanks LDS. I called and left glenda a message, hopefully she'll get back to me shortly.

i appreciate your help man.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You're welcome. You may have to be persistent with them a few times. I think I've only come in contact with Glenda once, but then again I've only had to call the main line a few times.