Commercial: friend or foe???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I was watching an interview with Fat Joe on MTV and he had said that he didn’t want to be underground forever and he wanted to be on top.. I don’t hate on him for wanting it all because, shit why not.. A lot of artist like to be underground, but if they had a choice would they go commercial?? If you look at it, it’s the only way to make real money..
And yes we do have a few artists on the SICCNESS that has gone commercial (sorta)..

C-Bo has video’s that aired on BET and I’ve seen commercials for Lynch, also not to mention NOW EAT (movie).. are they sellouts? NO!!!!!

I think underground artist can go commercial and still keep it SICCMADE..

Whats your thought???????

May 7, 2002
Keep it official

Watching Jay Z and Cameron looking like business puppets on BET the other day displayed how business and music collide.

You got guys saying fucking Rocawear 85 times on a interview you know sumthins up. You got a contest for education at the same time of an album release date. You got fucking cologne being marketed on videos now. Where does it stop, should it???