Comments, Suggestions, Feedback, Vitals, What do you want from the Midwest Forum..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
i would really like to see the other region stuff removed .........ex: my dude from cali so & so
now cool: Yukmouth & killa tay show in KC!

as long as its midwest related : good
nothing to do with midwest: bad!!! remove

May 2, 2002
Interviews might liven up this forum. Somethin' to read/discuss.

Vital thread including upcoming concerts, In-Stores, artists to look out for, etc.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
we could just use some more traffic around here... don't know what we can do to change that though...

As far as that goes, i know in the past some local rappers have put the url "siccness.net/vb" in thier album art.... and on flyers... we just have to let people know about the site and have it be a useful tool for them to use...we just need to brainstorm ideas...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Interviews might liven up this forum. Somethin' to read/discuss.

Vital thread including upcoming concerts, In-Stores, artists to look out for, etc.
I am looking to start doing an interview/ artitst showcase, have one in the works... post suggestions for people you would like to hear from... im thinking monthly ....? and any footage/coverage of local shows, instores, guerilla promotion... shoot it on the blackberry or digi camera and lets get it posted up on here... there are tons of ways to get information out... lets get familar with who is acatually posting songs and concerts etc....

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
As far as that goes, i know in the past some local rappers have put the url "siccness.net/vb" in thier album art.... and on flyers... we just have to let people know about the site and have it be a useful tool for them to use...we just need to brainstorm ideas...

that sounds like a good idea...

Sep 12, 2005
I need on anything and everything that tha midwest puts out. I got verses goin for 50 dollars to showcase my work. And i think tha midwest forum needs activity and we need to make some waves so lets start doin mixtapes for tha siccness j-law. We need to showcase tha midwest as 1 of tha top guns of tha world. We got a lotta great artists on deck and nows our time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!