Coming soon...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Yay, this is the best news I've heard all month. I've been anticipating this albums release for a while now. I can't wait. You and T-Rock go hard C-Mob. I love everything you guys have put out together. Ya all my favorite rappers at the moment. I kinda feel like a dumb ass askin you this, but could you tell me who's all in Area 51? I was tryin' to figure it out, kinda confused... thnx C-Mob :) And hella lookin' forward to coppin' yer new shit :)

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Yay, this is the best news I've heard all month. I've been anticipating this albums release for a while now. I can't wait. You and T-Rock go hard C-Mob. I love everything you guys have put out together. Ya all my favorite rappers at the moment. I kinda feel like a dumb ass askin you this, but could you tell me who's all in Area 51? I was tryin' to figure it out, kinda confused... thnx C-Mob :) And hella lookin' forward to coppin' yer new shit :)

Area 51 is T-Rock, Mossberg, Reek, Infrared, Scrillaman, and Slikk...

Sep 11, 2002
no grewsum collab? you guys have great chemistry together..."be my slut" "take em out" were my favs off your last cd...and "non stop" offa grews cd was also great...hope to see some collabs between yall in the future...still lookin forward to the album..cant wait