Coming soon. www.madinsanity.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I would like to see a tit section. At all your shows, you get photos of bitches breasts and post them up.. They can even send in self shots if they want to be on the wall of fame.. That is what you'll call it... "The Wall of fame". Or maybe some clever name.. But tits... yes... tits...

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Yeah mad insane TV would be dope
Hell yeah.

I think hidden features would be cool. Like little shit you can't find in the list of sections. On another forum I go to they had a lil tiny potleaf WAY at the bottom you could click on to go to the smoker section, but it was hard to notice and it was the only way to get in. Shit like that, kinda like hidden videos on DVD's like Psy Music Videos or Menacide's Street Symphony, but on the site would be sick.

A bunch of videos could be ill too. Like Myspace's artist on artist thing, but underground wicked shit style. Like Mars and Q Strange or some shit. A Mars Cribs, shit with his kid, dead body disposal, blunt rolling clips are always popular. Maybe studio footage.

As Skep and Mars know, I'm definitely a man of many ideas.

Mar 22, 2007
I would like to see a tit section. At all your shows, you get photos of bitches breasts and post them up.. They can even send in self shots if they want to be on the wall of fame.. That is what you'll call it... "The Wall of fame". Or maybe some clever name.. But tits... yes... tits...
Thanks for the mammaries

May 24, 2002
The old board had a great tit section..... some very young girls too :lick:

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Yeah, many of the old features will be on the web site along with some new shit too. I'm really starting to get into Video production and all that shit so I like the idea of a video section.

Another thing we are thinking about doing is road reports. We'll have a section where we have the tour dates and listing with links next to them for flyers, and a road reports of past dates with a write up and photos from each show.

An E-team section will be accessable for members who sign up and use their username and password. There will be banners, avatars, buddy icons, and flyers with their codes to use for promoting on the internet. Members of the e-team will get assignments through e-mail to focus on certain shows, or projects to promote for.

But one question... Do you miss the old feel of the website?