Coming soon: T-Rock & C-Mob album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
How soon? Put Slikk on a few songs!
Hell yea, i'ma definitely try to get on dis shit!! You know it's gone bring the best outta them on every song lol. when u got 2 hott ass rappers on da same track, one is always gone try to bite da otha ones head off, so this is probably gone be the most lyrical shit either one of em EVER did. Can't wait

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Hell yea, i'ma definitely try to get on dis shit!! You know it's gone bring the best outta them on every song lol. when u got 2 hott ass rappers on da same track, one is always gone try to bite da otha ones head off, so this is probably gone be the most lyrical shit either one of em EVER did. Can't wait
what up fam! good to see you stoppin thru the siccness... this is where i'm at most of the time besides myspace... for all you who don't know Slikk is a beast on the mic!!!

May 26, 2004
yeah mane we gon' def have to do that...here go my hitter make sure you log it in mane ..

317-496-0803

...we finna get a new spot thsi week for the studio hopefully but if not we can slide up your way aint no thang. its jus me n' pooh g right now though Hustle fina do a 6 do 3 and Villain on his way to start a 4 do 2 so thangs is ugly. but you know we gon' hold it down. you be safe fam.