Coming Soon....Mindsicc Magazine Presents NorthernCal Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Do you think having those blue/red rags on the cover might cause a problem of putting the product in record stores? Just curious.

TKO

M

MrFreeze

looks coo but like tko said i think stuff with gang shit on it might be hard to get into the stores...1

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lemme see if i can answer everybody's questions about this ....lol

first of all, this is NOT my compilation, i did the artwork, just showin it to yall and lettin yall know about it....

and about the gang stuff, yes that is gang stuff, because it is gang related, all i did was design what i was told, he wanted a red rag on there cuz he's a Northerner, and it's mostly a Norte album, but he has some Crips on there too so he wanted a blue rag on there too, but more of the red one, i know it's confusing, and he wanted the Old E letters, it's all they bangin shit, I used gold on the letters to keep it somewhat neutral :eek:) lol, you know keep the letters that show the names neutral, i dunno...whatever, it looks clean but i know it's confusing

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha uh oh, don't associate me wit no drama...

Riccx is puttin this out

no room left that I know of, the album is done and mastered from what I been told, the artwork is done and turned in so I doubt there's room left on this one, but he's workin on a vol. 2

it's on Mindsicc Entertainment