Come up with your gimmick!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I got love for any artists trying to do it but people really need to come up with their own style of music, wording, vocab, clothing and so forth and learn to stop biting on the next mans movement. The least that could be done is to give credit where credit is due. I aint trying to cry about anything because Im blessed to be eating off my music now but for any other singer or artists in the Bay trying to make it.....stop biting and stealing my ishhh and acting like I dont exist....... u know who Im referring to.... R&BAY, RnBAY it dont matter cause it says the same thang! Im the creator of it and the first cat to trademark it so before u check my me or company on why we use the name or how Im allowed to use it.....recognize where it started and get ur paper work straight because as soon as you make any bread off it so will I... On a brighter note.... what up siccness fam? Im still doing my Japan thang and currently #6 on their charts... Keep making great music

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
So wait a min...you are pissed because someone stole your psedo-genre "R&Bay"? Or is the guy copying your style? Either way. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. If you have gotten to the point where people are copying you, it says more about you than it does them...

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
not mad that j valentine or anyone who has used my phrase but the fact that someone hit me asking me who gave me permission to use it or how I can use it if I do is what set this off.

and an artist that I used to work with took some music from me recently and recorded my own material over it but thats been squashed. ur right that imitation is a form of flattery but not when its done in any shady way. I appreciate ya writing...