Comcast VS Frontier? thinking of making the switch, any opinions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Well after talking to comcast yesterday and finding out that my monthly bill is 174 dollars I am considering making the move to Frontier. I was just wondering if any of my other brehgoon have any experience with frontier and can tell me the pros and cons from them and comcast. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks y'all.

Feb 15, 2003
Just call and talk to Comcast's 'Retention' department. Tell them you are going to switch if they don't work with you and throw in some extra free-bees...

Hit me on the PM if anyone needs deals on Xfinity/Comcast ( Cali Only, Not Current Customers )

PS

U-Verse is weak

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
u-verse can eat my testicles

so can comcast and roadrunner and the rest

i wish they had charter here, althought it runs on the same network as the above two i named, its far better when it comes to customer service, they were always on point

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Direct TV!!....fuk it,its treated me the best out of everybody i tried so far,..best bang for the buck,and i reviewed them all before signing up!

and comcast can suck a dick up and hick up tho for all i care!...bunch of crook bitches!

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
BUMP
I have U-verse and started with a promotional plan and now that my year is over and I'm paying double what I used to pay. What do other breh goons use as an Internet Service provider? I'm thinking of switching providers so I can continue viewing areolas, brehs

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
U verse is fuckin garbage, their modems alone are a huge fuckin problem, fuck them, switched to bombast and ive never been happier

May 4, 2002
I'm thinking about switching to AT&T bc my comcast is 175 a month. Phone,Internet and tv with no movie networks

My neighbor pays 90$ for cable and Internet with AT&T.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I got Comcast cable and 25MB internet connection and free landline and they gave me Showtime and HBO free for life and i pay like 60 less than my dad who has U-Verse with no premium channels, landline and a 10MB internet connection. U-Verse has better cable boxes and a better TV menu layout.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
and who provides wifi for it? lol
thats not the point...the problem is u-verse is far too slow to provide a quality internet for me..so until verizon fios is available in my area comcast has the monopoly...but i did dump the cable and phone so my internet is the only thing im running through them...i was tired of seeing a 150-185 a month bill for shit i wasnt using since the internet was providing everything anyways

Feb 15, 2003
I got Comcast cable and 25MB internet connection and free landline and they gave me Showtime and HBO free for life and i pay like 60 less than my dad who has U-Verse with no premium channels, landline and a 10MB internet connection. U-Verse has better cable boxes and a better TV menu layout.
Comcast has new X1 boxes that can record 4 shows at once while watching a 5th. They have a whole new user interface and layout and have features like Facebook, pandora, traffic and weather apps. They are moving to a cloud based storage real soon so you can store huge amounts of recordings and access them from anywhere you go with an Internet connection.

I sound like I work for Comcast huh?

Yup... Hit me on the PM for deals