columbo whooped your ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
so i went and confronted gasone. and none to say the least collombo is ther making sure i dont slap him down. ak a . mark maquire. he is some white guy. after i left gas unos own mother beat his ass. sorry columbo for denying your word.

sorry niegge. all facts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so i went and confronted gasone. and none to say the least collombo is ther making sure i dont slap him down. ak a . mark maquire. he is some white guy. after i left gas unos own mother beat his ass. sorry columbo for denying your word.

sorry niegge. all facts.
shut the fuck up already, seriously

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the posters on this site get weirder and weirder every year, i swear

like what grown up adult still does shit like this

im 33 years old bruh...keep me out of this childish ass bullshit niggas got real life issues to take care of...you should be ashamed of yourself honestly

honestly man, and this goes for anyone on this site, if youre thinking about another poster when he or she is not around and you dont personally know them, you need some sort of psychiatric help, family support or atleast a few friends. period.

Last edited:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel that but at the same time, at least in my case that shit do not affect my real life none. when i log on i recall the days of massive lols an shit, then i remember the breh grapes who i never met in life but every encounter i had with the breh has been solid. he recomended some books to read to keep a cuppas mind right an shit. so yea, i send positivity towards his direction, no doubt.

other than that, yall been weird as fuck

Dec 3, 2009
honestly man, and this goes for anyone on this site, if youre thinking about another poster when he or she is not around and you dont personally know them, you need some sort of psychiatric help, family support or atleast a few friends. period.

for real like dumb bitches get so mad... when i post here...
they don't know me.. but if they did.. my fist would have broken their nose..
and money would be in my pocket..... but u know..
on the street no one says SHIT..
on the net.. they act like the Charles Bronson....