Columbia house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I use to... use to. If you have to fuck with that wackass music mailing service... try bmg, bout once or twice a year they have this insane deal where you buy one albumn at full price and everything else is like $2+ s/h

Jun 23, 2003
/\/\ me too. hahahahah you can fill out those things all day and get free cd's.

You gotta use fake names though. that shit never even shows on credit reports too.

Dont use a credit card cause if you run, then they try to bill it.

Owed them a few times. Owe em like a bill right now.

Jan 26, 2004
It's worth it, I was in BMG, Play, & COlumbia house CD cliubs but if you don't pay you can end up with bad credit...but fuk comumbia house, I was with them for like 10 years, then outta nowhere they said I need to fulfill my comittment & bu $100 worth of CDs or some bullshyt....I know I bought a few at reg. price, plus when I signed up I signed thru a deal where I had unlimited time to fulfil the commitment....so I'd go with BMG, I'm still with them better deal anyway...although I am in C.H. DVD Club.

Jun 23, 2003
Also bmg was bought by columbia house or vice versa. I got shit in the mail on it. I was like "ohh no, Im a bmg customer now.....again!"?

Nov 16, 2005
hahaha i've always wondered how the hell these worked. back in the day, it was like buy 10 cds for a penny. my friend tried it out and he ended up returning all of the cds. i never understood why.. another friend of mine also did it like 10 years ago and he got hellaa classic rap cds and never payed once, not even a penny!!

so how does it work?!? are you supposed to pay them later on or something??!? i've always wanted to do it before, but i probably wont ever do it. haha

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I ripped off both Columbia House and BMG before, back in the day they didn't require a credit card, a social security number, or anything, just a name and an address, i'd just hit em up with different names and they'd send like 8 cd's at a time. lol finally they got smart and started making requirements a few years ago.

Jun 23, 2003
They still dont ask for a ssn number. Mail a money order for the shipping when you place your first order for your free cd's to you middle name. After that ignore any mail. Return it to sender.