Colorado Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
Just got back from the Tech show in Fort Collins, and they said since he had sold out the Fillmore 3 times in a row, that next time Tech plays in Denver it might be at Red Rocks.

I thought this was pretty huge for Tech because Red Rocks is probably one of the finest venues to play at in the state of Colorado.

Oh ya this has probably been said before, but Liquid Assassin is going to be sign to strange or already has? Nice to see that.

Thought I would share, I'm semi drunk.

Peace.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
thanks for the info. Red rocks would be a hell of a fucking concert but you better get good seats so you're not on the grass in the very back.

Wish I could have gone but you know, work before play.

Jun 2, 2005
Grass? at red rocks? isnt the grass at another venue?(Coors Amphitheatre) i thought red rocks was all steps n shit. oh well, hell if i kno havent been there in a long ass time.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I've heard of Red Rocks for the longest, but caught a better look of it on Psychopathic's recent "Hatchet Attacks" dvd (from the show of the same same in May08). Place IS huge, if Tech can draw even 75% of that on his own that would be insane.

Oct 17, 2006
if tech played red rocks with some good openers. i would make the trip to see the show. i'v wanted to go see a show there since i heard of it .

Apr 13, 2005
He played there before on the Wicked Wonka Tour, and there are some clips on the dvd's. I doubt that he will sell out Red Rocks with a capacity of around 10,000 but lets at least hope for 5,000 or so at least. With Tech, Bone Thugs, Kottonmout Kings, and ICP, in probably the juggalo capitol of the states, I would say the place was almost half full.

And yes this is one of the greatest places to see anyone perform. I have Red Rocks tatted on my skin.

Mar 16, 2005
red rocks bar non best place to watch a concert! I went to wicked wonka and saw tech there...awesome! I have seen many artits there from tech, snoop, korn, the roots groove armada...awesome place