colorado artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^HOW IN THE FUK YOU HOOK UP WITH ASSASSIN AND THEM? AND HOW TALL IS YOU PLAYA? ALL THEM FLIKS ON YOUR MYSPACE PAgE gOT FOO'S NEXT TO YOU LOOKIN' LIKE gIANTS.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Zaboo BKA Boozilla - Legend Of Zaboo Documentry!!!

Aight, ya'll that know me, know's that I have an inside track for a reason on all Elite Entertainment Happenings. Well here's a coo' look inside of the Legend Of Zaboo!!! This 9:56 minute shoot that features: Young Doe, Analiza, Nyke Loc, Julox, Dez, Lil Boozilla and even Zaboo's vocal Description as to what happend and happens in his life (Snitches), the Denver Rap scene and some of it's History.

GET UP ON GAME!!! A LOT OF YOU GUY'S WHO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH WEST COASE RAP ARTIST OUT HER IN DENVER, NEED TO PAY HEED AS TO WHY AND WHO BROUGHT THEM OUT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

CHECK GAME BELOW:

http://www.youtube.com/optimumfilms

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
sincere said:
Aight, ya'll that know me, know's that I have an inside track for a reason on all Elite Entertainment Happenings. Well here's a coo' look inside of the Legend Of Zaboo!!! This 9:56 minute shoot that features: Young Doe, Analiza, Nyke Loc, Julox, Dez, Lil Boozilla and even Zaboo's vocal Description as to what happend and happens in his life (Snitches), the Denver Rap scene and some of it's History.

GET UP ON GAME!!! A LOT OF YOU GUY'S WHO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH WEST COASE RAP ARTIST OUT HER IN DENVER, NEED TO PAY HEED AS TO WHY AND WHO BROUGHT THEM OUT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

CHECK GAME BELOW:

http://www.youtube.com/optimumfilms
NICE LIL FLIK. BUT THAT AIN'T EVERYTHANg. AND ZABOO WAS REALLY FUCCIN' WITH AWOL AND C-BO AND THEM. WHO REALLY gOT ALL THESE NORTHERN CALI FOLK FUCCIN' WITH DENVER ON A CONSTANT IS CURBIE(PART OF OWNER OF THIS SITE YOU ARE PARTAKIN' AS OF RIgHT NOW).