COLOMBO vs. TSSS HAAA : THE ZILLA IN LITTLE MANILA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats gon' happen?

• No show.

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • TSS HA: VICTORY.

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • COLOMBO: VICTORY.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Some other exscuse (give explanation)

Votes: 17 13.9%

• Total voters

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Okay so i hear there gon' be a fight today scheduled for 4:30 pm.
In front of the chevron on the side of marine world.

This is the official hype thread. So when it dosent happen, we'll know why.

In the meantime, take your bets....its goin' down in four hours.
and yes i made the thread 2 times.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Gas One said:
i bet both of them woke up today on some "i dont even care anymore" lowered morale shit. and although net fights never happen,how hilarious would it be if it DID happen?
Ya think it would make it to the news? Lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kayvee said:
it wont happen for some bullshit i had to work overtime or i ran out of gas excuse.. LOL

~k.
lol....those are definately two working exscuses..
maybe we can cover them all before 4 hours rolls around...

im thinking one of them will claim the other didnt show up, but the one that claims he showed up.....didnt either.

someone will be late and claim they were on time, someone will be early and claim the other person was late.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Naw, it would probably more something like this......."The two men fight over the beef that caused on internet message boards, called siccness.net..."

I cannot believe this shit's for real though

Aug 20, 2004
LEE wont show up becuase LEE is a finctional character on the internet. Whomever plays "LEE" is probably laughing his ass off at all the people in the net thinking he is even remotely serious.

For those that dont know, LEE has been here since the early boards. He is a Siccness "celebrity" and everyone knows NOT to take ANYTHING he says in any stride, for he is an illusion.

So whats gonna happen?Columbo is gonna show up to NOTHING. LEE lives in Sacramento(or so he claims and has clamied ever since he got here) which is what, an hour north of Vallejo?

THe point is, this is GAY, as Shea has already posted. Nothing is gonna happen.

I have to say, there are ALOT of really niave, gulible, stupid people on this site. Its almost mind blowing.

Nov 20, 2005
Gas One said:
lol....those are definately two working exscuses..
maybe we can cover them all before 4 hours rolls around...

im thinking one of them will claim the other didnt show up, but the one that claims he showed up.....didnt either.

someone will be late and claim they were on time, someone will be early and claim the other person was late.
cosign. or...the fight will go down..hella weak. u know those fights where there no visible damage..then both will claim to have won.

lunch time..more excuses at break time.

have fun guys.

~k.

Dec 9, 2005
I don't think it'll go down.

But thats only like 30 seconds from where I stay in Vallejo, so I might pass by if I can make it from work in time ( traffic on 80 around that time is shitty )

But I don't think its a good spot...cause theres a roller posted there a lot in the parking lot sometimes...

Aug 20, 2004
Gas One said:
but wouldnt fighting shuttle his internet persona to diamond status?
edit: @ gringo

i mean everyone wants to be the first person to beat the shit out of someone over a net argument..
Right, but LEE is a JOKER.For all we know, he is some Dungeons & Dragons nerd or some fat,slobby mommas boy that never leaves the house.

THis site is one big joke for him, and WE are the punchline. Yall keep feeding into his bullshit and HE gets the last laugh.

Feb 10, 2006
Is Lee the Guy who always says TTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in like 1 million topics?

If so, I hope he gets his assed kicked.

But this shit ain't going down. Its all talk.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gringo Starr said:
LEE wont show up becuase LEE is a finctional character on the internet. Whomever plays "LEE" is probably laughing his ass off at all the people in the net thinking he is even remotely serious.

For those that dont know, LEE has been here since the early boards. He is a Siccness "celebrity" and everyone knows NOT to take ANYTHING he says in any stride, for he is an illusion.

So whats gonna happen?Columbo is gonna show up to NOTHING. LEE lives in Sacramento(or so he claims and has clamied ever since he got here) which is what, an hour north of Vallejo?

THe point is, this is GAY, as Shea has already posted. Nothing is gonna happen.

I have to say, there are ALOT of really niave, gulible, stupid people on this site. Its almost mind blowing.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

A lot of these people weren't here for a lot of the "characters" though you have to remember. I want to see Lee-Zilla fight RaginHomoSexual lol.