COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 5 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
LOL! Fuck Stanford! Ya'll got mollywhopped in the 2nd half. Brent Musburger was suckin Lucks Dick the whole first half, but not so much in the 2nd, when Aliotti made adjustments to the D and shut them out.

James HAS to be on the Heisman radar now. He's a BEAST!

Go Ducks!

May 9, 2002
I have to give it up to the Zero's....they are resilient as FUCK. Someone needs to tell them to play a full game and they will score 60+ points every game, and their defense will hold opponents under 20. Kelly makes GREAT half time adjustments.

PS - UW wins on the road for the first time in 3 years, and in the Coliseum for the first time in 14 years. Its a good day.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Dope game. GOOOOOOOO DUCKS BABY!!!

Stanford played a great first half but we made some nice adjustments for the 2nd half of the game. Overall, stanford played good fball so props to them especially the offense. I was nervous throughout the game. Luck looks to be the next top QB to be drafted first next draft. He's a great QB. there were a couple broken down plays n he made plays wit his arm/feet or just improvised as a QB to get positive yards or atleast not lose any.

Anyways, pulled out another win wit great 2nd half adjustments! GOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!

Jan 9, 2009
i been out here 10 years.. i LOVE college football
and not ONCE have i wanted to go to a SDSU football game...... lol

you never even hear someone say "im goin to the aztec game this weekend"

Dec 29, 2004
i been out here 10 years.. i LOVE college football
and not ONCE have i wanted to go to a SDSU football game...... lol

you never even hear someone say "im goin to the aztec game this weekend"
Too bad you weren't there in 1993 or so. SDSU had a great running back who went on to be a great pro!