collaborations that almost happened....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
what are some collabs that almost happened, whch woulda been sicc if they did...?

mines are;

Dru Down and Pac, Dru's verse on "All about you" woulda handled sumthin, if it happened.

Tech N9ne and Pac, they were scheduled to work together before he passed. "thugs get lonely too" wasn't finished until after Pac's death, so that doesnt really count. that combo woulda tore the roof off the superdome.

cant think of any others at the moment...drop some more if ya got some.

Dec 19, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
E-40 wuz sayin him and mac dre wuz gunna release an album,damn and i guarrenty that shit wulda been a classic.

YUP........AND IF THAT GOTTA SURVIVE REMIX HAD A NEW DRE VERSE ON IT AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT WITH PAC THAT SHIT WOULDA BEEN DOPE

Aug 23, 2005
SneakNP said:
YUP........AND IF THAT GOTTA SURVIVE REMIX HAD A NEW DRE VERSE ON IT AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT WITH PAC THAT SHIT WOULDA BEEN DOPE
Damn i feel u that wulda been a lost 4 words,u wuld have to just stay silent bob ya head and drink and smoke to that one,i still do to that song.

May 4, 2005
BayRider04 said:
E40 and Too Short-they were supposed to do album called The History Channel

Damn I have been waitin on this album for year...It would be sick....I would like to see a Bela and Forty album just some straight up MOBB shit like old times