COLLABINE: Sampler & Info inside...!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
Welcome, welcome, welcome... By now some of you may be sick of me updating about this album or don't think it's actually coming out. Well, you're dead wrong my friend. The album goes to press on Tuesday (18th) and will be in my hands shortly after. Almost 2 years in the making have paid off by me releasing hands down my best album yet, well 1st official LP anyways. The album came together beautiful with Menacide behind the boards mastering it. Featuring production by Magnetik, Outbreak Monkey, Saint Sinna, Darkeonz & McNastee and special guest appearances by Saint Sinna, Menacide, GrewSum, Mars, Magnetik, Darkhalf, BodyBag (of Tha Morgue), Scum, Trips & Tali Demon! Peep the new and final Sampler below...

Track List:

1. Unity
2. Melody Abuse (feat. Saint Sinna)
3. Misunderstood Minds (feat. Menacide)
4. Another Nightfall (feat. GrewSum)
5. Black Clouds
6. Paranoia (feat. Mars)
7. The Way I See It (MonkeyMix)
8. Respect 2.0 (feat. Magnetik)
9. Sacrifice (feat. Darkhalf & BodyBag of Tha Morgue)
10. Body Snatched (feat. Scum & Trips)
11. Lights Out(feat. Magnetik)
12. Own Worst Enemy (feat. Tali Demon)
13. There is No Happy Ending

Also included is the 1st Single of the album "Misunderstood Minds (feat. Menacide)" down below. You may have heard it already when it appeared on Underground Hustlin 21 as track #1.

- The album will include 2 Ads in the six panel insert for upcoming Outbreak Monkey related projects!

- The first 50 copies of the album will come with a Special Cover drawn up by the man PoltArt along with the regular one!

- The first 50 copies will also come with a FREE 11x17 Poster!

- Pre-orders will begin on June 1st and the album will drop on JUNE 15th!

Thanks for checking in with me again. This update was Collabine related only. More stuff to come in the following months.

-Outbreak Monkey-

May 24, 2002
El Samurai often gets the brush off when compared to the Ligers and Great Sasukes of the world. In all reality he is an amazing worker who when fired up and is actually on puts on some great matches.

This is one of my favorite junior matches!

Lots of action, tons of hate, mask ripping, bomb throwing and all done at a fast constant pace to keep you well interested from start to end.

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs. El Samurai

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
u posted this on here already bro...

who cares? just do the following instructions and everything will work itself out just fine. i promise.

1. prop ungodd666 for his wrasslin' posts.
2. tell outbreak his music sucks. (its alright youre gonna be ok)
3. take a deep breath and slowly exhale.
4. take a few minutes and actually watch ungods posted matches
5. fell free to add your own random absurdity. (be thoughtful and use tact when doing this step. its a make or break decision. ungod walks a thin line but he does so with grace via his breathtaking choice of jap matches)

this is the last time im helping you R1Z. your on yer own from here on out. god speed my friend.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
who cares? just do the following instructions and everything will work itself out just fine. i promise.

5. fell free to add your own random absurdity. (be thoughtful and use tact when doing this step. its a make or break decision. ungod walks a thin line but he does so with grace via his breathtaking choice of jap matches)
6. give smcrazy $50 for his birthday so he can buy weed
this is the last time im helping you R1Z. your on yer own from here on out. god speed my friend.
perfect now

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com

LMAO
i did enjoy the wrestling matches... UnGodd always posting sum freshness for ur eyesballz, my personal fav so far was the 5 min Back n Forth Chop Match