COLD HARD CA$H TRACKLISTING AS OF NOW. SUPPORT MIDWEST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ON DA HUSTLE-MACKVILLIN, LIL C.S., AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY MACKVILLIN

DON'T FUCK WITH ME-MR. SCHE, AL KAPONE, NICC SACCS, CA$H, ECAY UNO, AND LIL C.S. PRODUCED BY MR. SCHE

PAYBACK-T-ROCK, DJ CREE, CA$H. PRODUCED BY DJ CREE.

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT-MR. SCHE AND THE IMMORTAL LOWLIFES. PRODUCED BY MR. SCHE

LIVE FROM THE GRAVEYARD-CA$H, KING CZAR, AND MAC PACINO. PRODUCED BY MEXICANO CALI SLIM.

LETS DO THIS-P.U.G.G., MIKE LOTT, AND LADY LEXUS OF C.C.A. PRODUCED BY LOS OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK.

SMOOTH THUG-CUZZIN ICE LECTA AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY LEX OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK.

SIAMESE-LYRIKAL WARFARE. PRODUCED BY BLAZE

UNITITLED-SILAS, IROCC, AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY SILAS.

UNITITLED-YUNG-GUN AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY YUNG-GUN.

POSTED-COOL NUTZ, G-MAC OF 50/50 RECORDS, MYZTA 33 (ORIGINAL GRIND FAMILY MEMBER), AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY POPEYE OF 50/50 RECORDS.

IN THIS WORLD I COME FROM-MIKE LOTT. PRODUCED BY HOMEWURK OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK.

WAVE YO HANDS-TRAJIK, PREZ-D, AND CA$H.PRODUCED BY LOS OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK.

DRAMA MY WHOLE LIFE (REMIX) MAC T DOG AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY TREYMAINE OF STRAIGHT VODKA ENT.

UNTITLED-DULAA AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY MR. SCHE.

UNTITLED-K-RINO, NICC SACCS, P.U.G.G., AND CA$H. PRODUCED BY LEX OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK.

UNTITLED-TUFF NITTI AND D.PRESSED.

UNTITILED-CA$H AND NATURAL BORN DANKSTAS.

THESE AREN'T ALL THE TRACKS. THERE WILL BE MORE TRACKS ADDED. IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE TRACKS THAT ARE UNITITLED I'M STILL THINKING OF A NAME/IN THE PROGESS OF FINISHING VERSES.

SUPPORT THIS.

*ALL NEW TRACKS*
Thanks
one

Apr 25, 2002
A lot of people say why aint the Grind or Jilla on there? Its very complicated forreal. I see them sumtimes, but you know. I can get at DaWreck and shit. Support this shit though homie. It off the chain. C-Ghetto and Phil-Mo might get on sumthing.
one

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ EMAIL ME YOUR ADDY. [email protected] I HAVE A LAID BACK TYPA BEAT MISTA DRAWMUH MADE LIKE A YR. AGO ITS A COOL WEST COAST BEAT UNLESS U WANNA PRODUCE SOMETHING AND SHOOT IT TO ME.

PLAYA RAE I SENT IT REG. MAIL ON FRI.

DON'T TRIP I BEEN TRYIN TO GET THIS LEGAL SHIT HANDLE SO I DONT SEE ANYTIME!

I'LL HIT YOU AFTER 9PM EDJ.
one

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I don't understand

Hey Cash,Are you gonna promote/sell this CD toward the bay or you gonna do your business in the Midwest also...Seem like this is a CD intended for the bay...I don't see no Midwest homies on their...Thats all you gotta do is holla at Chicago/Indiana fools and they will jump to the chance to be featured on a CD.Real talk!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Mike Lott-Gary, Indiana
P.U.G.G.-Gary, Indiana
Nicc Saccs-Gary, Indiana
Myzta 33 aka Ghoulie-East Chicago Indiana
C-Ghetto-East Chicago Indiana
G-Mac-East Chicago, Indiana
Universal Knowledge-Gary, Indiana
C.C.A.-Gary, Indiana
Killah P-Gary, Indiana
Mr. Candyman of Black Mafia-Gary, Indiana
Lyrikal Warfare-St.Louis
Trajik-KCMO

Possibly Dawreck, depending when he calls me back.

I can easily get in contact with cats like Jilla, Outside, whoever. I been to Outsides studio when my group was gonna be on their new compilation. I got cats str8 off the streets who still in the streets doing it.

It seems to me I put a lot of Indiana artists on there. I PUT MY HOMIES FROM HERE ON THERE YOU KNOW. I have people from Gary, KCMO, STL, Portland, Sac, Dago, The Bay, Atl, Houston, Memphis, and Seattle.

I WOULD SAY MY BIGGEST MARKET IS THE MIDWEST. I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF DOWN SOUTH SHIT ON THIS ALBUM AND A FEW STR8 WEST COAST CUTS.

YOU WILL HEAR ALOT OF HARD MIDWEST BEATS WITH ARTIS SUCH AS COOL NUTZ, K-RINO, AND MANY OTHERS FLOWING OVER THEM.

GO PICK UP A GRIND FAMILY CD, A MIDWEST MOBSTAZ CD, OR A 50/50 CD, THEN YOU WILL HEAR MY HOMIES, LOS, LEX, AND POPEYE.

THIS ALBUM IS VERY VERSATILE AND I DO NOT LIE WHEN I SAY ITS TURNING OUT TO BE A CLASSIC. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE SAY NOT TO PUT ALL THESE SONGS ON HERE TO SAVE THEM FOR THE NEXT ONE, BUT THEY ALL GOING ON.
one

IN THIS WORLD I COME FROM, ITS DEATH, GUNS, DRUGS, AND PREGNANT BITCHES, AND WORTHLESS KILLAZ, AND GARY NIGGAZ AINT BORN WITH FEELINGS, CAN WE PRAY FOR THIS LIFE I'M LIVIN, NIGGA-MIKE LOTT "IN THIS WORLD I COME FROM"

Feb 3, 2003
Yo Cash, you need to get at me homie. This is Trajik's manager. I think we can push the shit out of this cd. I know Peto's would put it up in his new store there in Mission. Also, we can push that shit here in KCMO, as well as Lyrical's family in the Lou pushin' that shit. Holla back at me and let me know. Sounds tight playa, holla back!

Apr 25, 2002
KC-Ghost said:
Yo Cash, you need to get at me homie. This is Trajik's manager. I think we can push the shit out of this cd. I know Peto's would put it up in his new store there in Mission. Also, we can push that shit here in KCMO, as well as Lyrical's family in the Lou pushin' that shit. Holla back at me and let me know. Sounds tight playa, holla back!
Yea homie. We suppose to have nationwide dist. through 101 distribution. This cd could get very large with the right promotion/word of mouth. Its been a minute for a CD like this to drop, every track hard homie. 219-741-5927. CD should be finished within the next month or two, no later.
one