CMOKE, Fatal, Dissciple, CurtB, and Bone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2002
I could sit here and type till my fingers get bloody.
But that wouldn't assist shit in makin' money.
Don't get me wrong cuz ya'll probably would love me,
but this internet don't pay that's why I disappear for months "G".
And it's funny cuz when I finally do come bacc.
I get fronted by some little faggot typin' in computer class.
Swearin' up and down that he's from the streets.
Well, then why the fucc you internet bangin', you ain't "C".
Ya'll done sent me over the boiling temperature, quicc.
I just ripped CMOKE, now who's next???
Is ya'll muthafuccaz scared? Or just scared to admit,
that Scabs could spit some shit to make you flinch.
I got a list, so I'm tellin' ya'll don't try to hide.
To you Fatal I'm gone let that shit ride,
only cuz I got respect, come on dog don't deny me, mine.
But Dissciple, Curt B and Bone I never saw ya'll rhyme,
to tell you the truth I really don't care to.
I know that you scared too,
watch these lyrics pierce through your hair-do.
It ain't fair to, the real muthafuccaz on this sight.
Takin' what don't belong to you, that's right.
But sooner or later you'll be exposed in the light.
So next time you decide to post on my shit.
Be careful what you spit,
could be the last thing out your lips.

Ask CMOKE
:rolleyes:

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Really though- where my name come into play- you searchin for respect on the siccness or samethin? show me a post where I hated? I aint never spoke on you- Who the fuck are you? Purpose? If you really want it. Take it to league battles. I just dont know what you have against me. I aint posted in a minute myself. Im in the 6-1-9, Nutty P's nothin fake about me' - Holla! You outta bounds speakin on a nigga you dont know & whos never voted on your battles. HATER! Got a reason to have my name in ya mouth?

May 10, 2002
mane keep yo name out my mouth....i threw down for u and aint nobody said ur shit was tighter... not even 1 vote...so how u get off callin my name out sayin u ripped me when nigga u aint ripped shit...get it strait...and keep my name out ur mouth bitch...

i already posted 2 verse in "fucc me fo reel?" post

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Scabs n Guts? more like a fag in a tux
Proposin to fatals dick- Its evident that you suck
You got ya mouth open-Just waitin for a nigga to spit
Lyrics drip swallow hollows- Ejaculatin from chrome dick
Catch a blast thats tastless, Like that feen in menace GET WASTED
No lookin back, ITS NAY-THIN
To put fools like you in they place.... "AYE-BITCH!"

hoes be choosin.

May 10, 2002
its funny cuz u gotta know scabs is tryin hard but makin no money//
while he trys so hard to make it i just roll another honey(blunt)//
actin all hard behind a screen name nigga FRONT ME//
Ill burn a bowl till u fill this forum full of more um....Drastic Bullshit//
realize its over when i pop a clip into my 17-b for a wannabe load one the chamber as i erase static n pull it//
seriously what are u thinkin i think u been drinking to much tryn to hold a skill u cant touch like tha rap game is too much for a bitch wit a blush rollin verse off my tounge at ur ass is a head rush bars squeezin u harder than a death clutch//
i grip death in my hand let the hammer slip man drop a charge more than just contraband got MWC burnt into my left hand took my piece to become a man when u a boy who aint grown up lookin at ur shit like i wanna throw up this is a battle where u shouldnt even have showed up got this crazy idea u can beat us all the blowed up right in ya face after were done this will be a memor u cant erase just anotha phase u flow by urself at home i flow on stage pissing me off way worse than just rage//
while u BITE through the bars in the cage tryin to get out shout at tha top yo lungs but the only sound is the clicc of my guns as this bitch takes one look n strait runs//
accept the fact that i won ur done and while it lasted it was fun//

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Nov 29, 2002
Done? Muthafucca you didn't win shit... Why don't you go bacc and checc my last thread... You tried pretty hard on this one, but the rhyme was to some other cats. Remember that shit I laced on you? Yeah now that was funny....

Jun 9, 2002
naaa...

Scabs N Guts said:
Done? Muthafucca you didn't win shit... Why don't you go bacc and checc my last thread... You tried pretty hard on this one, but the rhyme was to some other cats. Remember that shit I laced on you? Yeah now that was funny....

remember that shit I dropped on you ???

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

now that shit was funny ...

i ripped you man... dont go out trying to find other emcees to diss cuz you got ripped by the nice ones... namely... me... lmao hahahahhahahaha... you called out fatal... and never dissed him... in fact... you played bitch for him... lmao damn, and all the rest you dissed... no disrespect to any of them, are not in the elite... and neither are you... fucking wacc bitch... leave again faggot

Nov 29, 2002
Ey faggot, if you read a little more carefully instead of just typin'.. You would would have seen that I wasn't dissin' Fatal.. goddamn you're fuccin' retarded. And muthafucca you don't even know where this shit is comin' from.. You just jumped in some shit you didn't belong in. That's why I didn't really waste my time with you. You were just lookin' for a battle when I was tryin' to retaliate. I don't just get on here and start rippin' on people. Ask Bone I apologized for mentioning him. I misunderstood what he was commenting on and dissed him. But then I apologized. So shut the fucc up on subjects you don't have a clue about.. Mind your own business young one... You had nothin' to do with this but if you want apart then I'll give it to you.

Hope you read that carefully cuz you obviously haven't been readin' the rest of the shit I was sayin'....

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Re: naaa...

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:

i lmao damn, and all the rest you dissed... no disrespect to any of them, are not in the elite... and neither are you... fucking wacc bitch...

Its all good baYz- dont sleep on it though, Speaking for myself. Not taking offense in that, Just had to speak on that lil whoopty
In my opinion I think you fit in wit the rest of us if its like that*LOL

Brotha *LOL