Cmoke, Acer and Curt B VS Me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Get it strait stalker, I never said I was gonna blast you, get it out of your confused mind, I said IF you were to come to Seattle I would blast you if you talked all that shit you did in my face about tha picz. You NEVER gave me your address, you told me what street you be on. Did I ever say I was gonna meet you in Cali? Naw. Your just a fuckin' internet shit talkin' stalker who has nothin' better to do then to talk shit behind a puter. Our beef disapered for I don't even know how long until I came to Ill Stylez and you recongnized tha name Seattle'z Finest in my sig and asked if I was Ferocious. I never said a word to you before that. Then you had to start it up all over again? What is wrong with you seriously? I wanna know? Share with us Fatal Wet Dream... your tha most played you person on this board, anyone you don't like you pop up in there thread harassin' them, you should be banned. I don't take tha internet seriously, you do. Save your time and don't even type my name. How hard is it just not to talk shit? If your any kinda man, you'll stop this stupid shit once and for all and just drop it. I dropped it almost a year ago, I think it'z your turn now. We don't have to like eachother, but all of this is a waste of time, admit that.

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
^ well unless curt posts tonight then we vote after hes dont so......

NVM YALL wait till tomarow to vote

one!

sorry false alarm

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
Get it strait stalker, I never said I was gonna blast you, get it out of your confused mind, I said IF you were to come to Seattle I would blast you if you talked all that shit you did in my face about tha picz. You NEVER gave me your address, you told me what street you be on. Did I ever say I was gonna meet you in Cali? Naw. Your just a fuckin' internet shit talkin' stalker who has nothin' better to do then to talk shit behind a puter. Our beef disapered for I don't even know how long until I came to Ill Stylez and you recongnized tha name Seattle'z Finest in my sig and asked if I was Ferocious. I never said a word to you before that. Then you had to start it up all over again? What is wrong with you seriously? I wanna know? Share with us Fatal Wet Dream... your tha most played you person on this board, anyone you don't like you pop up in there thread harassin' them, you should be banned. I don't take tha internet seriously, you do. Save your time and don't even type my name. How hard is it just not to talk shit? If your any kinda man, you'll stop this stupid shit once and for all and just drop it. I dropped it almost a year ago, I think it'z your turn now. We don't have to like eachother, but all of this is a waste of time, admit that.
i dont believe wut im seein. azk anyone who read that thread puto, they'll tell you im ryght.

tha shyt didnt start when i saw your faggot ass name in your sig. it started bcuz YOU THINK YOU'RE TYGHT SO U TALK ALL THIZ SHYT, BUT IN REALITY YOU FUCKIN SUCK. i didnt know who u were till AFTER tha shyt resparked.end of story. stop your fuckin lying, you wanna talk about childish shyt, well there you go. everything u say iz false. you wanna drop it? then i suggezt u quit makin false statementz. YOU ARE NOT TYGHT. thatz it.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Your a fool. It was 9 pagez of me and you goin' back a forth, X-Loc is tha only other one that was really was clownin'. Hoggminded tryed, I called him out and beat him and he never posted again from what I know. So stop tryin' to run my name in tha dirt. Your tha liar, I know a few peepz who saw it and posted. I'll hit them up and have them post for you. Oh yeah... when are we gonna see picz of you? Still too scared?

And... you dodged all of my questionz. Don't act like you dn't see em'.

Apr 25, 2002
more liez. fuck it aye, im willin to chill out, but whenever u pozt sumthin itz bullshyt. fuck it tho.

and wut queztionz? pozt em and ill answer.

BTW, i got no camera and no scanner. im sorry i dont have cash handed to me so i can buy thingz lyke that. but hey, if your willin to send one of thoze 2 accessoriez my way, be my guezt. but i refuze to make an ass of myself by throwin gang signz that arent real and holdin fake gunz in my picz. you do know thatz tha main reazon people were clownin ryght? that and "Seattle's Finest." LOL.

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
fuk tha bull shit post the pics again and see how many clowns u get

lets start the votes......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VOTING STARTS NOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
START VOTING.....Masked...lol never mind u already know lol thanks for tha laff ur shit hardly even rhymed

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Say what? All my shit rhymez, read it again dummy.

Fatal, alright, thatz your opinion that all I post is bullshit. Your entitled to your opinion. And BTW I think tha same about you, but all tha shit talkin' is past due, I'm movin' on, and I hope you mean that you are too. But I must defend myseft on a few of your statementz, I never was holdin' gang signz in tha picz, I'm not gonna even defend tha part if my homiez signz were real though, I know a few that were real like Hoover in tha picz, but some I didn't know either. So we'll leave it at that. And money dosen't get handed to me either, I work hard for what I got. But tha fake gun was stupid, but it wasen't me. And just to let you know... Seattle'z Finest is no longer over weight. LOL. So yeah...

Good luck with whatever you do.

May 21, 2002
yo yo masked ho i drop caps dogg..at ur face when i blast off,smash off in the dead night..pistol whippin ur head right,so u can think clear..but u occupied with guys all upin ur pink rear..oops i mistaked that for ur pussy lips u rookie bitch, thats postin to act hard,i smack tards quick with strap guards..dont even waste the heat on ur bitch ass, leave u hit quick with ur wig split when i shit beat on ur ripped ass..man im like blair without the witch..switch clips quick and rip ur hair out bitch,flare out shit like an inferno..u dumb muthafucka get scared out quick when i spin ur dome, like the wheel of fortune,im torchin ur shit like u a witch in salem,spray him with slugs when i lay em..they call u masked man cuz u too bitch to show ur face..i ask men but they say u too bitch blow mase..u wouldnt even pull the trigger of a water pistol, bitch ho get hit wit my clips tho..u stupid bein conceded bout ur talent..u lose shit when i come heated without a mallet,hammer ur jaw shut,im a raw thug leavin u shredded like saw dust..so next time u think u can hurt me..quit dreamin dogg im curt b.

now let the votes roll bitch.

-one

Apr 25, 2002
i do remember some1 saying there were going to 'aight fuck it im a blast you, my homie got a calico we ready' or some shit.. on that old ass thread.

Apr 25, 2002
all i azk iz you keep your arogance to yourself. prove you're tyght thru your lyricz, start knockin foolz off, after you do that you can say you're tyght all u want. juzt prove it firzt, and i wont say shyt.

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
i know if i came into this thread to vote i would say fuck it cause after all this shit talkin all its gonna do is make people talk more shit

waht fun is battling wen everyone juss talks shit instead of talking shit lets get some votes......................

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
it wont happen that the way this works...instead of battling and us pummling maskedman and getting votes what happens is we stomp is candy ass and everyone knows it but there so much of this bullshit about overwieght fatboy pussies from seattle that got fake shotguns and faggots ass rhymes wit weak lyrics that its a NO CONTEST thanks for throwing down some of the weakest shit iv ever seen in my life maskedBOY back to tha drawing board bitches....PEACE

Curt-Checc ya PM's