CML and Philthy squash beef, do music together and.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Just check IG..........

Lil Blood, Joe Blow and Mozzy all hating.............

Diggs and Fab support it..............

Weird tho Lav whole IG lately been he and Philthy linking up but none of Philthy posts bout Lav...............

Props: Hood Rat Matt
May 2, 2018
Philthy doesn't post anything on his IG but his kids and show promo.

He doesn't even follow lil blood or stalin or AJ or none of them niggas on IG.

I checked out all their shit nobody saying nothing bad about them linking.

May 2, 2018
Lil Blood posted thumbs down on numerous posts

Mozzy commented on a CML post laughing
Philthy and lav made mozzy famous. Now that mozzy is huge he dont give a fuck bout the niggas who put him on. I can see why philthy felt betrayed.

In the end. All these niggas is entertainers. Very few rappers is real. I try not to take them serious.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
So Lavish came out of jail and said he’s not fucking with DB because DB linked up with Kurt Diggler after making Mac Blast, and Lav said it was fake to link up after dissing someone like that ??

Then Lav does the exact same thing with Philthy.

And Philthy turns the other cheek after they were talking about killing his son by putting him on a landmine and talking about his dead homie?

Wow, I guess this is all entertainment and make believe after all.

Apr 10, 2006
So Lavish came out of jail and said he’s not fucking with DB because DB linked up with Kurt Diggler after making Mac Blast, and Lav said it was fake to link up after dissing someone like that ??

Then Lav does the exact same thing with Philthy.

And Philthy turns the other cheek after they were talking about killing his son by putting him on a landmine and talking about his dead homie?

Wow, I guess this is all entertainment and make believe after all.
Thing is. I see the point you make and the point others make about the beef as well as the other point of dudes ending beef

This whole thing kinda has me looking at everyone strange.

U mentioned Mac Blast. I had seen Shady Nate and Lingo both like CML posts on IG. Mac Blast is their Acorn OG. I see members of Shady Nation, Livewire, 3rd World and all those cliques either liking them getting together or hating.

Only ones I really see being neutral are Stalin and Fab.

Kinda funny tho people on IG shit talking J Diggs when dude did what? 5-10 and didnt say shit? He a solid dude.

I remember rolling with some my town people and them talking like they aint like Lav for reasons I cant say.

Rap music weird. People expect you to be loyal to them but you not from their hood, dont share enemies and they do songs and shit with your enemies but want you to hate theirs..........

I USED to pick sides but nawl..............I'm down for my hood and my peoples..........most these rappers corny

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
U mentioned Mac Blast. I had seen Shady Nate and Lingo both like CML posts on IG. Mac Blast is their Acorn OG. I see members of Shady Nation, Livewire, 3rd World and all those cliques either liking them getting together or hating.
He was referring to Mac Blast the song. MA aka Mac Blast aka the Elohim aka Big Head Scientist is doing football numbers as a result of Operation Nutcracker. He has tons of audio on YouTube from behind the wall:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTEoIdmJaFBFeqckJYdbCw
Really interesting dude. He has a different perspective on a lot of things. A cool ass mf too...I've chopped it up with him a couple times and he's super down to earth.

May 31, 2006
He was referring to Mac Blast the song. MA aka Mac Blast aka the Elohim aka Big Head Scientist is doing football numbers as a result of Operation Nutcracker. He has tons of audio on YouTube from behind the wall:
Really interesting dude. He has a different perspective on a lot of things. A cool ass mf too...I've chopped it up with him a couple times and he's super down to earth.
we need a Mac Blast interview.. hopefully Coop can make it happen one day.

Props: Hood Rat Matt
Apr 10, 2006
I know. But how many Mac Blasts are there? This whole who has beef with who giving me a headache

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This shit is like a damn soap opera/reality show ... Philthy mad at Lil Tim for linking up CashLordMess........So Philthy links up with CML but says he didn't want it to be a bit for tat thing(???)..... apparently the beef was already in the process of getting squashed (????)........now the Mozzy camp ain't feeling the move from Philthy.....this some weirdo shit......damn I left out the Celly Ru part when he spoke to Philthy SMH..... somebody call Dr Phil 🤷🏾‍♂️