CM Punk Just Quit WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
3 years ago when Punk won the belt in Chicago he was on his way to becoming the biggest star since stone cold and the rock IMO. How they fucked that off who knows.
punk fits whats goin on right now: a whiny, self absorbed individual, an asshole. people can relate to that these days. i dont understand why they wont just let him be the face of the company. even tho Cena aint the champ, it dont matter cuz all these storylines will eventually lead back to him. He probably is either hurt or is doing a movie.
But back to punk. if it aint a work, i'd like to see him go to TNA. ratings would go thru the roof for them.
That reminds me of the old WWE/WCW days. It used to bug us out to see a dude be a huge star on WWE or something and show up on Nitro the next week.

Nov 24, 2003
A source very close to the CM Punk situation notes that he's had no contact with WWE in some time. Punk said he was frustrated with booking and with payoffs and that he's happy now being home, and wasn't happy on the road with WWE.

CM Punk was in the Chicago Cubs broadcast booth today to sing the 7th inning stretch. During the interview portion, Punk said that he's been playing a lot of NHL '94 on Sega Genesis during his off time and has won the Stanley Cup 18 times.

Punk also revealed that he "is getting married next month." The camera then showed AJ Lee standing off to the side of the broadcast booth.

https://vine.co/v/MX3nbl5JzzZ