Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
^^I saw it at Rasputin's as well in SF 4 that amount. I didn't cop it 'cause it didn't look official. Are the tracks new or old throwaway songs the TEAM made a while ago? Regardless is it worth coppin'? I liked Clyde's Bass Rock. Lookin' 4ward 2 his new release.

Oct 29, 2008
For 1 Clyde wont be on Game album and neither will any other bws artist.Game never put niggas on.Dude is selfish.How can u sell 5 million albums and dont have a record label? Bws is just a crew it aint no label.Aint nobody ever had a album come out on bws.Game wont even let niggas be on his album shyt at least Keyshia Cole had her artist on her Single.Name another rapper in the 2000's that sold as many records as he did and didnt have niggas come out under them.And Clyde Carson missed the hyphy train and Capitol knows it.Thats why they didnt put the album out.

Feb 8, 2006
Is he still on Capitol? One of the local papers east bay express or SF gaurdian just wrote he was dropped. They did a article on the music scene for the last decade. Mentioned Heiro Short 40 FAB and clyde...........

Feb 8, 2006
I only ask cause im thinking if hes not then that will take away from whatever push hes onna try and put behind this album................. Either way look forward to it but would look forward to a TEAM album 50x more...........