Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Bass Rock didn't make too much noise. Anyway the West never went anywhere in my opinion. We got so much good music coming out all the time. Don't get me wrong I would buy it up quick but its everybody else's loss if they're not listing to West Coast music.

May 8, 2008
As much of a Clyde & Team fan that I am, I just can't get excited about this anymore. I been hearing about this fucking album for what, 3 years now? Like bruh bruh before me said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Dec 4, 2006
well when did world premiere drop? cuz there def was a card inside that album talkin bout theatre music...it might have been in negro league too...point being its been over 3+ years since carson been talkin bout the album. i really hope it drops and gets the push it deserves, but whoever this dude is making these threads should make sure 100% on these release dates cuz that bass rock had release dates all ova tha place. get ur shit in line carson

Jun 14, 2002
FOR REAL...ITS LIKE WHY THE FUCK WOULD A 6 SONG E.P. GET PUSHED BACK 2 SEPERATE TIMES???THERES DUDE THAT KNOCK OUT 6 SONGS IN A DAY OR TWO...GIVIN FALSE RELEASE DATES ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID..

Jan 28, 2006
Unlike Ya Boy & Messy I actually want Clyde to drop a mixtape. I haven't heard shit from him since "Hood Stomped" and that little 6 song album was BOOTY CHEDDA.

Aug 9, 2009
Well, It seems like the higher any Bay Area rapper is up in the game, the longer it takes for them to drop their albums. Kinda like The Jacka, his Tear Gas took years and finally dropped a few months ago. Same thing with Clyde, F.A.B., Ya Boy, etc.

Anyways, i cant wait for theatre music. by the way The Team released their new mixtape.

Apr 25, 2002
if clydes album is anything like Bass Rock im buying it, i can play that whole album through, even though its hella short haha. i look at it this way id rather have somethin i can slap all the way through instead of an album with a bunch of filler tracks i skip

Jan 18, 2006
I was surprised i had enough Clyde Carson content i liked to make my own mix cd, of course i had to add some Team tracks but not to many