Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
fuck yea lets hope he gets the proper push he needs to get that exposure he deserves. clyde carson been workin, hopefully they dont fuck him over with release dates

Mar 4, 2007
i honestly think that Clyde is one of the dudes that can really make a name for himself in the mainstream he just needs the right push to do it and not get low balled for shit..so if this album ever decides to drop then it should be a good one..

Jun 14, 2002
I BELIEVE HIS FIRST ONE WAS CALLED "THE STORY"....

AND WHY THE FUCK HE GOT RICK ROSS ON THERE???I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU MITE HAVE ALREADY PAID DUDE FOR THE FEATURE,TAKE EM OFF....EAT YOUR LOSSES ON THAT ONE...DUDE HAS BEEN EXPOSED AND LEAVIN HIM ON THE CD IS A BAD LOOK IN MY OPINION.

Sep 12, 2005
The Story is real old, he even said himself that it isn't very good - ...worst shit i ever created, had to go to ny get my style updated

I enjoyed most of the EP, I know his major debut will be worth the wait. A new Team album would be amazing, especially if they stick with the sho nuff style beats instead of the new pop sounding beats.

CLYDE CARSON CD WONT COME OUT BECUZ ...... HE HAS NOT APPEARED ON A GAME CD & JUICE WAS SIGNED WAY B4 CLYDE LOL, I WOULD LUV A CLYDE ALBUM BUT HE HASNT DONE ANYTHIN 2 MAKE ME ANTICIPATE THIS ALBUM, ATLEAST YA BOY HAS MIXTAPES OUT CLYDE DID HYPHY JUICE DISAPPEARED CAME BACK WIT A EP THAT I STILL HAVENT HEARD EXCEPT 2 TRAX I DIDNT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT & THE CD WAS $1 .. AND NOW HE BASICALLY FELL BACK AGAIN... DID HE EVEN SHOT ANY VIDEOS FOR ANY SONG OFF THE EP

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
Heard a crazy scott storch track that might be the single. album should be coming right after game's album drops. he got tracks from tha bizness, pharell, jim johnson and a swizz beatz. Moe Doe/Black Wall Street/Capitol

Mar 4, 2007
oh shit finally haha any evidence of this...more details?..shit he got production from some top notch ppl hopefully it comes out to be a good album and they dont keep pushing it back and back...we need new clyde music...

Dec 17, 2005
Im not gonna hold my breath on this coming out any time soon.....just like that Mistah FAB "Yellow Bus Rydah" album that was supposed to dropn 4 years ago, or Detox, or that EA Ski album, or that Ya Boy album, or that new Team album that was gonna happen...I would definitely buy that shit if it drops, but we shall see what happens..........

Apr 7, 2004
Wasn't clyde album supposed to drop after games last album came out? So there going to try this formula again.. Hopefully clyde is all over games album for a coo push to actually drop

Sep 15, 2009
its true it is coming out my bra was hangin with him a week ago and he said he is going on tour than after that he will drop it,..he has to pick outta 160 songs he did so its gonna be fire