Clyde Carson Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Clyde's album will be out for sure on 8-18-09. Distributed by City Hall. Shipping to the stores who ordered as we speak. good luck to everyone. maybe clyde can find his way back to a major here shortly!

May 9, 2002
that is not even the real tracklisting...

album been pushed back till winter.
change of marketing strategy.
since clyde will be featured on the game the red album.
he will release the e.p right after the games album
Clyde's album will be out for sure on 8-18-09. Distributed by City Hall. Shipping to the stores who ordered as we speak. good luck to everyone. maybe clyde can find his way back to a major here shortly!
Hmmm...so who is right?

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
THE REAL DEAL: Capitol Records wasnt lettin Clyde drop the E.P.. Moe Doe had to fight to be able to drop Bass Rock since Capitol is taking so long with Theatre Music (coming soon moe doe/capitol/black wall street)
Shipping now 8-18-09!!!!!!!!!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Clyde never should have stopped his team push, and the team never should have stopped fucking with shonuff, truth, they had a hot lil formula, i know a bunch of females who loved there shit.

Apr 23, 2006
THE REAL DEAL: Capitol Records wasnt lettin Clyde drop the E.P.. Moe Doe had to fight to be able to drop Bass Rock since Capitol is taking so long with Theatre Music (coming soon moe doe/capitol/black wall street)
Shipping now 8-18-09!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to believe this .... but just to be safe im gunna call rasputins before driving out there lol

May 7, 2006
If this releases on Tuesday, Best Buys most likely won't have them. I checked the orders last night and it still says "Deleted" with no copies "In Transit" or "On Order". It's still on the web site, so I don't know what's going on.

Mar 4, 2007
so whats the deal clyde is still signed to capitol but inked a distro deal with city hall just to have his E.P drop....and yet his other anticipated album theatre music/california state of mind is going thru capitol and black wallstreet..man this is just a fuckin maze of shit

still a fan tho and when ever any of this shit decides to drop ill be sure to get my copy