Clyde Carson - SB Warm Up Sessions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
for real those first two verses he spit were monsterish!! and that beat is hard!!

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
find the youtube link then put it in here : [ youtube]put link here[/youtube ] - there should be no spaces between [ or ] i just had to do that or else it wont show it, just a big white box lol

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I usually dont fuck with Clyde like that.. I mean he aint bad but he was never my favorite rapper but this video's pretty sick/// Dude came with it on here.

Oct 19, 2004
The team need to get back and get shit poppin again. They shoulda blew first then opened it up for their solo shit to get crackin. The Bay needs the Team.

Is hiphy juice still poppin? I don t live in the bay anymore and aint seen it in years..

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
The team need to get back and get shit poppin again. They shoulda blew first then opened it up for their solo shit to get crackin. The Bay needs the Team.

Is hiphy juice still poppin? I don t live in the bay anymore and aint seen it in years..
Hyphy Juice still going strong and still taste hella good