CLYDE CARSON ON SUPER SWEET 16 TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
show comes on 2night....my patna who was at the party wit me who seen the episode said they didnt really show how smackin it was but said the episode was coo...i got lil camera shine too shakin my dreads for a couple seconds haha...i hope they show clydes performance alot cuz he killed it

Aug 3, 2007
rawtunes said:
show comes on 2night....my patna who was at the party wit me who seen the episode said they didnt really show how smackin it was but said the episode was coo...i got lil camera shine too shakin my dreads for a couple seconds haha...i hope they show clydes performance alot cuz he killed it
Like Your Beats

Nov 15, 2005
^^Well I'll be workin' at that time but like it was mentioned b4 I'm sure it'll be on again (or at least circulatin' on YouTube). Thanks 4 the reminder. Peace.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
OMG----I JUST SAW CLYDE CARSON!!! THE BAY IS BACK! MY DAD IS OUTSIDE GHOSTRIDING HIS WORK TRUCK RIGHT NOW!!! OMG OMG OMG!!

HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY!!!!

Jan 22, 2007
^^^^^ HAHAHA... anyways, i was just flippin through the channels and clyde was just playing "hyphy juice" on mtv, so i stayed on it... and it was this episode... they only showed him playing one song.

when the bitch got her cadi, everyone started sideshowin it outside, then the cops came haha... fuckin sac pd!

Mar 25, 2006
^yeah haha well she wanted a hyphy party right ? shit got hyphy like a mofo lol same shit kinda happen at my sister quince fools got to hyphy and shit got shut down