CLYDE CARSON NEW SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
Sean Kingston's opinion on Clyde's album.

got this off dubcnn: Interview with Sean Kingston
Dubcnn: You also have a banging song with Clyde Carson from the Bay Area called "Doin' Dat". Tell us how that song was created.

SK: Yeah man, "Doin' Dat" is produced by J.R., Clyde Carson's first single. I don't know how it's looking though, cause the label probably won't clear it. That's a crazy hook though, I wrote the hook, hooked up with Clyde, Clyde Carson's album is crazy, it's ridiculous!

My fault if this was already posted^^^
IMO Clyde is one of tightest cats out period. Cant wait for Theatre Music.
As far as this song goes its cool, sounds like he tryin to get LA behind him as well.

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
got this off dubcnn: Interview with Sean Kingston
Dubcnn: You also have a banging song with Clyde Carson from the Bay Area called "Doin' Dat". Tell us how that song was created.

SK: Yeah man, "Doin' Dat" is produced by J.R., Clyde Carson's first single. I don't know how it's looking though, cause the label probably won't clear it. That's a crazy hook though, I wrote the hook, hooked up with Clyde, Clyde Carson's album is crazy, it's ridiculous!

My fault if this was already posted^^^
IMO Clyde is one of tightest cats out period. Cant wait for Theatre Music.
As far as this song goes its cool, sounds like he tryin to get LA behind him as well.
Sean Kingston's label probably didn't want his image to be seen as a gangster