clubs in sf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I'm gonna take a girl out this weekend but we don't wanna go to downtown sj cuz we are tired of that shit. I've been out in SF a couple times but it was all on party busses, so I don't remember where the hell we went. Anyone got any suggestions? I wanted to go some place that has good music, a good mix of people and not crowded as fuck.

My cousin said Dragon Bar or Vertigo, but i don't know.

Dec 4, 2006
Suite 181 tenderloin baby.

Nah but temple sf is crackin, NV is dope on saturdays too right across the street.
Temple is alright...NV is lightweight alright....

181 = got hella ghettofied LOL..

If you planning on taking a female to a nice place that ain't really crowded, I say take her to a lounge..

there's Circolo, Madrone, Amber, Bubble Lounge, Wish Bar ..all them places will leave a feline saying "THIS FOOL IS GETTING PUSSY TONITE" ...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
WTF?!?!? THIS AINT OFFICER RICKY ROSS ARRESTING EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED A SMOKEATHON ENTRY [FOOTAGE] WTF"!??!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
181 IS GHETTO BUT IT CRACKS WIT GOOD AS MUSIK AND THERES HOES...
NV IS PLAYED OUT ANYONE WHO GOES THERE IS A LOSER OFF TOP
TEMPLE IS FOR ASIANS, ASIANS DONT GET IT CRACKIN LIKE BLACKS N LATINS, SO U KNOW THATS WHACK LOL NO OFFENSE
COCOMOS IS CRACKIN BUT ITS A DICK SWINGIN CONTEST, BE READY 2 FIGHT IF NEED BE
GO TO CLUB WET IN SAN JOSE MAYNE THAT SHIT CRACKS.!

BTW ANYTHING ON BROADWAY SUCKS

May 3, 2002
I was thinking WET, but we dont wanna go to SJ.

I'm checking out these places and shit online....that 1015 looks cool. I'll keep checking shit out.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
if you takin a beezy out somewhere I would maybe say hit up a lounge

the spots I've been to in the city (that I remember) are Suite 181, Mission Rock, Vessel, Fluid Ultra Lounge... and a few other spots but I don't remember the names

181 was prolly the most crackin outta all those spots... but it was dumb ass crowded and lightweight ghetto

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Man the only thing that matters is who's promoting what party on what day and where. This whole "saturday cracks here and there" is stupid.

As far as this weekend goes, the most crackin parties in the city will be:

Friday = Club Cocomo -- 650 Indiana Street
Saturday = Butterfly -- Pier 33

Dec 29, 2008
BTW ANYTHING ON BROADWAY SUCKS
i went to apt 24 there one time it was actually ok. it's like one of those places or atleast the night i went where everyone gigs with their own crew they came with. some girl came and started dancing with me but i think she thought i was someone else. but it was ok.

Dec 29, 2008
but i barely go to clubs so im sure you guys got better suggestions. i don't usually have the best time at clubs. what else the cellar is ok and milk is popping on sat and sundays sometimes. milk is cool in my book because there isnt any dress code.