Club Nina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
LOL in the technique part of the DVD he'll execute the move known as the Jride... when N8 hacks off your dick with that saw and pours ketchup on it.
Whys it gotta be my dick? and whys it gotta be named after me? AHA

And i thought u said u werent gonna film it..... we know you lieing, you cant wait for the opportunity to film n8 doin gay shit

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
that got me weak.
by the has anyone confirmed the mods on thereal...
LDS?
I've thrown my name in the hat...

i know one of the mods, and dude is always busy, seeing as how he's on tour right now. I still don't think there's any sense in that place being as bad as it is. it only takes a few minutes a day throughout the day to keep things tidied up.

Nov 5, 2006

i know one of the mods, and dude is always busy, seeing as how he's on tour right now. I still don't think there's any sense in that place being as bad as it is. it only takes a few minutes a day throughout the day to keep things tidied up.
Damn, youre up late. Im pulling a 24hr shift surprised to see the timestamp on this, Did you send that promo?

Nov 6, 2005

Not to mention everything keeps going wrong on the tour. Dude left his laptop on the bus, just for the bus to get hauled off to be fixed when he wasnt around.