CLUB HYPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
...damn...DJ Kool T?? Why don't they get King Arthur while theyre at it? If you from tha old school, then you know what Im talking about...

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah,club Hyphy play alot of Federation music,and thats whats up!The Bay got Love for Dago too.Battle Locco from S.D and he`Doing thangs wit RickRock and all them.KingArthur is a staight cool Dj, real talk ya dig? Maybe you can get Battle to come with the Federation.I got a Hyphy shirt from him awhile back,PlayBoy!Keep the party Popn!!!

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
fuckin shit bitch fuck ass gotdammit......man im prolly the NUMBER ONE san diego/bay fan and I can't get in cause I'm 19? I have every mitchy slick release, mary jane junkeez, anything from daygo that sounds good plus i buy nearly every big bay release. And you mean to tell me that I can go to Iraq and protect your freedoms to go to the fuckin club but when I get back I can't go to the fuckin club. Oh boy....I like being 19 but when it comes to hittin up the club this shit sucks. anywho, good luck on this.

wow i was just venting huh? sorry folks.

Oct 26, 2005
ejukated_ent said:
fuckin shit bitch fuck ass gotdammit......man im prolly the NUMBER ONE san diego/bay fan and I can't get in cause I'm 19? I have every mitchy slick release, mary jane junkeez, anything from daygo that sounds good plus i buy nearly every big bay release. And you mean to tell me that I can go to Iraq and protect your freedoms to go to the fuckin club but when I get back I can't go to the fuckin club. Oh boy....I like being 19 but when it comes to hittin up the club this shit sucks. anywho, good luck on this.

wow i was just venting huh? sorry folks.
THATS BULLSHIT DAWG ...A COUPLE OF MY UNDER 21 HOMIES USE THIER OLDER BROTHERS ID'S IT WORKS

Oct 26, 2005
45park1904 said:
That's in Dago homie, right by the Charger Stadium.

SO U CAN WATCH A CHARGERS GAME AND RIGHT AFTER THAT GO HIT THE CLUB THATS TIGHT... WHEN ARE THEY PLAYING THE TRAITORS? SO I CAN GO TO DIEGO AND SPORT MY CHARGERS JERSEY LOL