CLUB HOOTERS IN BAKERSFIELD???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
X-LOC! U WAS TELLIN US THAT U GOT THAT POSITION COOKIN AT THE HOOTERS IN BAKERSFIELD RIGHT? WELL MA RELATIVE OUT THERE TOLD ME THAT AFTER HOURS THEY TURN THAT PLACE TO A CLUB SO WHAT'S THE LOW DOWN BOUT THAT MAYNE?

Apr 25, 2002
knaw mayne it aint no club...i wish they did but they couldnt do that....hooters would get shut down quick.....were in the nice part of bakersfield to.........we get pretty packed at night and they play hip hop and new r&B and stuff......its just somewhere if u wanna come kick it eat some wings and drank on some brew wit ya patnas...or come wit cha beezy....me and my girl usually go every sunday after i get off of work...the atmosphere is coo..........but you know what we just did have a bikini contest..

Aug 9, 2002
knaw mayne it aint no club...i wish they did but they couldnt do that....hooters would get shut down quick.....were in the nice part of bakersfield to.........we get pretty packed at night and they play hip hop and new r&B and stuff......its just somewhere if u wanna come kick it eat some wings and drank on some brew wit ya patnas...or come wit cha beezy....me and my girl usually go every sunday after i get off of work...the atmosphere is coo..........but you know what we just did have a bikini contest..
Bikini contest huh? So it must be bitches there.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And if by tiddies you mean either severely misshapen implants, or a complete lack thereof in the upstairs buoyancy department, then yes tiddies.

I've yet to go to a Hooter's with bitches whose tiddies qualified as winners to me, unfortunately.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^

is your girlfriend one of them wetbacks that cant speak a single word of fucken english....they should of fired her when they hired her.......