CLIQUELATION 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
is the whole thing done already or you still puttin it together???? if so you need ta holla at Menti....i ask him bout my shit i got some heat if yall wanna get it on there.....

Oct 28, 2003
WWW.PROUDBYCHOICE.COM
CCYTZO.

I HEARD UR STUFF HOMIE. MENTI SHOWED ME THE OTHA DAY. I'LL HAVE HIM HOLLA @ U. IM TRYIN TO WORK WITH 19 TRACKS. I GOT ABOUT 10 TRACKS SO FAR. THE HOMIE CHARLIE BOY GETS OUT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SO THATS ONE TRACK SAVED FOR HIM. ITS GONNA BE TITE.

Jan 21, 2004
i also gots graphic skills if you need any help wit that....not tryin ta put yall shit down but it look a lil blurry there....i can at least give you some pointers if you wanna get a good print job done.....

Jan 21, 2004
the 707 but i was out in Stoccton for a while now im in Vacaville.....so yeah im kinda far but im goin out to mentis soon ta drop some shit for him and a comp im workin on so ill probably do a tracc fa yall when im there too.....

Jan 21, 2003
WHAT UP RICH IS YOUR BOY L.K.D MET BACK IN MENTI'S PAD EVEN TOOK A PICTURE AGAINST THE WALL OF SUCCESS HAHAHAHAHA THE DAY I WENT TO RECORD. BUT ANYWAYS BRO STAY UP AND KEEP THEM SONGS COMIN.

Jan 26, 2003
yeah ccyt, hook that homeboy up with some photoshop game, that pic of charlie boy lookz like a 10 year old kid filled in tha back groudn black on the PAINT program

Feb 18, 2004
wut up

Just got word that the cliquelation 2 is being put together by you guys. On the real if you guys need any tracks or beats even help on that art work, then hit me up on the email and leave a phone number. I got a studio, t-racks mastering program like rick'sstudio on china castle, photo shop software, and production that surpasses the work I did on vol. 1. The reason i'm holleren is because cisco and drupey are my boys, they made it possible for my label to hit the streets and get it's start, so it's an honor to help them catz always with this music. If interested hit me up [email protected]. Thankx

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
young rich wuz up homie. i from yakima washington homie i lookin to sell Norteno muzik out that we cant get i one p.b.c cd straight from the heart an all homie like that shit i wondery if u want to cut deal with me i can slang them out for guys. Northern luv an respected