clipse vs the pack?? beat jackin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2006
Ego Crusher said:
your stupid. pharrel never heard that vans shit probably...that shit dont play nowhere else but in the bay... kill yourself.

other states listen to our shit too my friend went out to dc and she said they was playin federation and keak so dont think bay music is only get played here u idiot think!!

Apr 28, 2006
Ego Crusher said:
still..u think pharrell jacked that shit? the clipse shit dont sound NOTHIn like vans, first off, and second, them neptunes beats been sounding like that since 98, goin back to Noreaga's shit.. superthug n all that... latinluva, take ur head out of your ass or stop posting. fuckin newbie

i have all the neptune albums and the clipse what songs have that same sound like vans???

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
latinluva$ said:
other states listen to our shit too my friend went out to dc and she said they was playin federation and keak so dont think bay music is only get played here u idiot think!!

LOL @ you calling someone a idiot.... yea other people listen to us but pharrell aint copying no one....... U need to learn to think before YOU speak.....