Clips/Suns Series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2006
I think the Clippers will win tonight, but I'm going with the Suns to win the series. If the Clips can win tonight, then the series will probably go 7 games with the Suns taking it in game 7.

If the Suns win tonight, then the series will be over in 5.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i hope the suns better, but never having watched the clippers, now barely watching them for a while, i watch brand and every shot he takes i think its going in, thats how good this guy is, i think the clippers are going to take it in 6 or 7...you see them on the boards, theyre like fucking hyenas about 3-4 rebounders while all the suns just kinda hopping up or starting their fast break run...i dont have any confidence in the suns D or their rebounding...but i still think it could go either way.

May 2, 2002
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That game was the SHIT. Bell is COLDBLOODED

but what the FUCK was Tim Thomas thinking, shooting it from the other side of the fucking court with 3 seconds left?!

May 2, 2002
wait wait wait... best part of the game..

Sam Cassell dribbling down the court, flirting with Raja--blowing kisses and smiling, taking his sweet as time, trying to be cute.. and BAM! 8 second violation. that shit was straight comedy!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, that was a good ass game....I'm pulling for the clippers, (cuz I'm from cali & like underdogs) but I still think this'll go to a game 7