clean photos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
ok well its been awhile since i been on here and posted anything. i been busy. between getting a new computer to do work anywhere, to moving, to the passing of my dad and getting my younger sisters straightened out, to working on bagged trucks with my truck club buddies and of course my regular job and still paying the bills.

anyways but i have been doing more works and stuff. cant post up anything yet cause im still transferring my files from my old desktop to this new laptop so i can go get the other reformatted. but i have been getting pics off the net for flyers of artists and some have been clean and others just come out bad when printed. so i got so pissed that i wanna do my own photos but i wanted to see if there is a program that could help me sharpen and clean my photos for the time being while i work on getting a way better camera. i gotta kodak easyshare z740 thats like 5 mpxls that can make some clean photos when i upload them on the computer but i wanna bring out some depth in the photos. so if ya'll could throw me some suggestions on programs to look into or tutorials u may have or tips it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

NICK
MINDZI DESIGNS

ps. i just got my business license last week so i officially work 2 jobs now.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Your using Photoshop right? Are you printing at 300dpi? Also sometimes to make it look sharper you can apply a sharpen filter then set the opacity to something like 40%.

Mar 17, 2007
There's alot you can do, all Photoshop and the Camera. Photoshop, is all gonna be filters and various layering effects to get nice results. Look around online for photo retouching tutorials and things like that, that'll give you some nice guides. The camera, just get a new one, Canon, Nikon, something better than a Kodak, I personally can't stand Kodak, but it's up to you.

Sep 26, 2003
aight appreciate the suggestions and help. and yeah i was gonna look into something along the lines of a canon or nikon. and i mean when i first bought the camera i got now i wasnt planning to use it for taking pics for my graphic work. just one of those bullshit when i go to truck shows kind. but yeah ill look into those. again appreciate the help.