class C felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
I'm just curious, because got a homey locked up the other day, he is on DOC probation and he quit contacting his PO and was kind of drifting around..and then he got caught up for an assault 4 dv and reckless endangerment, plus he had two warrants for not following up on his fines or court dates or classes for a recent DUI and a violation of no contact order. Anyways he's on a DOC hold plus all his charges and warrants, he's being held without bail.

Anyways I'm just curious if anyone would know the kind of time he's lookin at...cuz to me it seems like he's probably lookin at a couple years maybe?

Apr 8, 2005
I'm just curious, because got a homey locked up the other day, he is on DOC probation and he quit contacting his PO and was kind of drifting around..and then he got caught up for an assault 4 dv and reckless endangerment, plus he had two warrants for not following up on his fines or court dates or classes for a recent DUI and a violation of no contact order. Anyways he's on a DOC hold plus all his charges and warrants, he's being held without bail.

Anyways I'm just curious if anyone would know the kind of time he's lookin at...cuz to me it seems like he's probably lookin at a couple years maybe?
couple years prolly... unless po means parole officer... then he will finish the sentence he got paroled for

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
no offense but your friend sounds like a world class jackass just begging to get sent back

Jul 29, 2008
Aint this shit on a point system?

I had a class A felony when I was in Washington... and the points added up to almost 2 yrs.

PO can make recommendations and the judge can listen and go from there. I think there are other factors involved. Obviously if he is someone they dont trust, then they might go on him heavy. I always checked in or atleast called my PO. When it came time, my PO helped me out.