clacc of da bombsquad found dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
R.I.P.

Da BombSquad has lost a talented man in the death of Clacc. My respects and thoughts go out to his friends and family!

R.I.P.

Jan 2, 2005
R.I.P

nahar...most rappers especially underground have some kinda hustle outside of rapping because it doesnt always pay the bills. Thats when this shit happens because eventually someone will cross someones path.

Sep 17, 2003
I do not wanna change the subject of this thread, but I didn't wanna start a new one either... so, my bad if I piss anyone off.

Did anyone see on the news yesterday where Ali from the St. Lunatics was arrested over the weekend in St. Louis? He claims he was tasered over 30 some times while in the back of the squad car, after he was 'cuffed. He does have the marks to prove something happened, but of course they are trying to say it was done within reason. NBC reported that the camera on board is of no help because it took place inside the squad car. How convenient.... :confused: