City 2 City video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Should have replaced the Daddy X verse with Kutt...

As for Kaliko, maybe they decided to throw him on after the other verses were already written and/or recorded, thus no reference to him.

Apr 16, 2007
Disastxr said:
Serious shit. I don't even think KMK knows Tech N9ne is not a group. They didn't even give Krizz a shout out in the verse, just Tech N9ne.

what are you talkin dude, near the beggining of d-loc's verse he says

"we get crackin. big kirzz tech n9ne wut up bro, wuts happenin'

Nov 7, 2006
i never like KMK and tech's verse was straight but krizz killed it in this song. is there a mp3 of this anywhere yet? cause i didnt like the video that much but i want it for my iPod.

Nov 7, 2006
Song's cool. Krizz outshined everybody though and made the song what it is. beat knocks too. wonder if he can do that in his album, cuz his songs on the strange music library were lacking despite his usual shine with Tech on his songs.

SMH at the guy starting his verse with "choo choo , the train coming through"
guy's terrible. Kutt def should have took his spot atleast.

Feb 17, 2006
if they would taken daddy x off the song it would left dloc and jonny richter with 16 bars between both of them.. wouldnt even been kottonmouth kings song anymore. good song im hella diggin it..so are a bunch of my friends.