Circuit City T-Shirt...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
How many here actually were able to get one. In chicago like every Circuit City only got one each or something. I picked up my copy the mourning of july 1st and dude gave me the shirt and said it was the only one they got. What was the point of doing a free shirt promo if they were only sending one out to each store. Maybe it was different in different areas though.

Mar 30, 2006
I went to Circuit City the day that it came out and they didn't even receive any CD's or shirts. When I asked the cashier about it, she said "I'm not sure when we'll recieve either one." False advertising ass mothafuckers.

Nov 7, 2006
that shirt should've came with the pre-orders. doesnt that make sense? oh well what can i do right lol i'm too big for xl anyway but i coulda let my gurlie rock it, i'm sick of seeing here with a prozak or spiderman/kaliko one lol

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I was first in the doors and first to buy the album, but they didn't know where their shirts were. They wrote on my receipt that I didn't get my shirt and told me to come back. I went back that evening and they still didn't have 'em, but they took down my name and number and said they'd call me when they got 'em. I went back the next day after work, and they still didn't have 'em so I called customer service and was talking with them for a while, then the rep told me it was an in-store issue and then called the store and found out they just received them. I went and grabbed it real quick.

Sep 24, 2006
they had a box of like 30 shirts left at the cc here and i didnt go in til bout 5 to get the album and i live in a city where not alot of peeps have heard of tech thats why the girl gave me 2 shirts i guess