Cingular 8125

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
anybody got this? once again im gettin a new phone.. i need some personal opinions on it though... how is the actual PHONE part of it? is there anything better i should look get? im not fuckin with anything wit tmobile so dont mention a sidekick 3.. thanks in advance.

May 8, 2005
its not worth getting this if you aren't going to be on a unlimited media plan wich is about 19.99 on top of your monthly phone bill...if you have the frog skins then i would because its beyond a sidekick.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
as long as it aint passed $80 i'll fuck wit it, im payin a $100 somethin with tax now for shitty ass tmobile service.. ima check the site now for the plans

Oct 12, 2004
IM STILL TRYIN TO FIGUER OUT THE SAMSUNPG SPH-A900 I CANT GET NO MUSIC ON IT IT SAYS I GOTTA DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM BUT I STILL CANT GET IT CAN NE ONE HELP?......IT GOTS SHITTY BATTERY LIFE THOE...

AFTER MY CONTRACT EXPIRES IMMA GET THE SIDEKICK 3......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, I was lookin at this too...I want to get a new phone on my cingular service, and I've gotten used to a phone with a keyboard....I got the nokia 8620

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nonstop_ga said:
I'm on it right now...I got old school nintendo and gameboy games on mine... fuck wit it tho, its a coo ass phone
you can put emulators on there? original gameboy games or gameboy advance? I might really have to fuck iwth it

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
yeah the shit sounds clean as fuck, the icing on the cake though would be how the ringtones sound.. i want my shit to slap loud and clear like the sidekick or better... this gay ass blackberry i got is on the year 2000 level of ringtones

Dec 17, 2004
Meelo said:
anybody got this? once again im gettin a new phone.. i need some personal opinions on it though... how is the actual PHONE part of it? is there anything better i should look get? im not fuckin with anything wit tmobile so dont mention a sidekick 3.. thanks in advance.
id never heard of it until my friend showed it to me last night. he was explaining all this shit about it to me, but i was drunk and wasnt really listening, but it looks tight and he seems pretty happy with it. he showed me a video he got on there and it looked pretty clean. he says he got it for $150 cause cingular had given him 2 defective phones...but yeah he seems to like it alot

by the way how do you know when youre up for an upgrade? i got cingular and i could use a new phone...my shits all fucked up being held together by a rubberband