Cinco de Mayo Weekend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2004
cinco de mayo pshhhh ..... what are you doing sept. 16?
Chit bein chicano as always with that twist of warrior wit my native blood. but naw, in $an Jo Califa$ cinco de mayo weekend is like every HOMEBOYZ birthday the way we celebrate on $anta Clara st. wit red as far as the eye can see N huelga birds flyin high as them ranflaz cruz on. damn I miss the 90s. N some of the late 80s.

Jun 1, 2004
at about 4 mins in it gets more interesting, I had to play it on mute because dudes voice is irritating, but thats how I remember that year 4 cinco de mayo. as a young knucklehead that was fun stuff, but every year wasnt like that. I just really enjoyed being in a solid HOMEBOY ENVIRONMENT.
[video=youtube_share;DijtD3-Dslc]http://youtu.be/DijtD3-Dslc[/video]

Ayo $ilent is there city funtions like that out there holmes?

Jun 1, 2004
^^I was waitin for that, my word choice can be bad depending on who's reading. I would think sicc/interesting/entertaining/worth-watching would be considered some-what the same. Was not trying to glorify wrong doings but the past is still how I remember it as a young knuckle head.

Jun 28, 2003
back in the day cruzin SJ was the shit, king & story, santa clara street....use to start off on the eastside at eastridge with my homies and work our way to downtown but now....i mean really, nobody cruises anymore....not like they did in the early 2000's and 90's....its kinda dumb just going back and forth and circlin blocks just lookin for twat....super used twat!....if a chick fukin somebody cuz of his car, she a bonafide hoe....she may look hot but her pussy mite be hot with the herp....fuck that....besides, aint no bitches worth the gas money!!

May 16, 2002
back in the day cruzin SJ was the shit, king & story, santa clara street....use to start off on the eastside at eastridge with my homies and work our way to downtown but now....i mean really, nobody cruises anymore....not like they did in the early 2000's and 90's....its kinda dumb just going back and forth and circlin blocks just lookin for twat....super used twat!....if a chick fukin somebody cuz of his car, she a bonafide hoe....she may look hot but her pussy mite be hot with the herp....fuck that....besides, aint no bitches worth the gas money!!

So basically nothing has changed since the 90's & early millennium except for the gas prices & amount of cars cruising, Bro LOL!