Cinco de Mayo celebrations.and no treads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
so i thought id share my favorite beer selection of all time boston lagger bye sam adams very good for celebrations any one have a story or like boston lager

May 24, 2002
I drink heineken, guinness, Magic Hat, and a few days ago I got a case of Arrogant Bastard.

I'll drink almost anything but I would much rather get a big bottle of Jagermeister

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I rather drink something that taste like it could strip the paint off a car.

Beer is for petty faggots that don't wanna get completely destroyed! People that don't wanna go to bed fucked up and then wake up even more fucked up! People that don't wanna get rolled on the walk back home! People that don't wanna get raped by 5 peeps in an alley way!

Faggots.

I gotta drink like 8 beers just to get a buzz. I can drink a quarter of vodka out the bottle and be well on my way outta reality.

May 24, 2002
I rather drink something that taste like it could strip the paint off a car.

Beer is for petty faggots that don't wanna get completely destroyed! People that don't wanna go to bed fucked up and then wake up even more fucked up! People that don't wanna get rolled on the walk back home! People that don't wanna get raped by 5 peeps in an alley way!

Faggots.

I gotta drink like 8 beers just to get a buzz. I can drink a quarter of vodka out the bottle and be well on my way outta reality.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaay